Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I need a reality check !-- I was looking for exotic fruits and/ or veggies to try in aero and I stumbled onto this place called "Jack Seeds "-- I want someone's opinion about whether some those exotics fruits and veggies they got are real ?

Hey Rose, good morning. The river is red from a night of flash floods. Not me but all through the "hollars" here. Lots of red clay in the soil around here and every time it floods the river turns red. It probably gonna rise to 14-15 ft this time but I dunno, s'posed to rain again today. Has to come up more then 25 ft to get to y house so I'm not worried about it. They have pretty decent flood control on my river.

Keef,,ya gonna tell me what kind of Scooter you getten or do i need to knock on your door and ask? :smoke1:

I forgot Hopper !-- I have to look it up it's an off brand !-- 150 cc for $800 -- I can live with it !-- I don't got many toys !--It's new !-- I don't even know what color she ordered! - I said for $800 I ride a pink one I don't care! -- I be happy to be mobile again !-- I get her to send me a pic or something !-- I learned with my first one that scooter tires are wider that dirt bike tires and work well in the sand we have around here !--

U know what scares me ? -- I know U don't care but I'm tell U anyway !
Almost 2,300 pages and I've said enough that if I was a cop looking for me ? --I would already be knocking on that front door !-- That's what scares me !-- Several times I've almost signed off for the last time !--

Hey Rose !-- I'd ride it but no pink helmet !-- I gots standards !
This Ms. Rose's Green Pheno of Purple Haze !-- See that limb sticking out by the can ? -- Loaded with seed fathered by the Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- Probably a few more scattered around on the plant !

View attachment 20170723_123058-1.jpg

About me growing midget plants ?-- Nick was close to what I dreamed up one time ! --Stacked SOGs-- Aero or Hydro under LEDs or as I call it --"A Bunk Bed Grow" -- One grow on top --one on bottom !-- Just not sure I can pull it off because of heat ?-- Maybe ?

U know what scares me ? -- I know U don't care but I'm tell U anyway !
Almost 2,300 pages and I've said enough that if I was a cop looking for me ? --I would already be knocking on that front door !-- That's what scares me !-- Several times I've almost signed off for the last time !--
Nobody cares Bro. They got their hands full with the Opiod addiction problem. They aint looking at this Forum.
Thats a cool beach Scooter. Perfect for running around on the beach and in town.

Gonna keep them tied down till after they stretch at flip. Veg for 2 Weeks then flip them. Then I might get another 2 in there. I am gonna pay for this at harvest. That's a pretty nice looking ride you getting.

Hopper I do like my privacy. And I hide my true ISP, Heck I shows as Dallas Tx. No where close.

Yep Hopper !-- The Scoot will work !-- I hope no one cares or looks at the forum !-- I'm allergic to jail !

I don't even know where Hippy at and if I ever knew I forgot !-- Some things I don't need to remember ! --No need to write anything down !-- I need to know I ask again ! -- O.K. so maybe Hippy is Hopper's next door neighbor !-- I wasn't gonna tell it but that's what happens when that Snow Desiel get all up in your mind !

And How the heck are ya Hopper. Glad your coming back around.

Doing good my friend. Just completed the US ATTORNEYS OFFICES,,after 7 months on the road. Weedhopper is home,, yehaaaaaaaaa.
And thanks for asking Bro.

Hippy everybody and they momma knows where I'm at !-- Fortunately for me they focus is on smugglers around here not growers !-- It is still gonna be a race for me to get the grow to a secure place that can be defended before the end of prohibition! -- It would Piss me off to be the last person busted before the law changes !-- I got preparations to make that need to be done in a secure place !-- Like My Frankenplants ! -- The thought of being hand cuffed while they make me watch while they destroy the last example of a plant I made with multi million dollar potential !-- That can't happen !

Hopper I do like my privacy. And I hide my true ISP, Heck I shows as Dallas Tx. No where close.

Personally i dont worry about it. They want you,,they will get you,,,and hiding your IP wont stop them,,believe me. Like i said,,they could give two shits about these forums anymore and these small grows. They got thier hands full with terrorist and other crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back