Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just hitch hiking !-- I don't even know these people !-- I'm allergic to weed! -- U can call home and ask my wife !

Hello Keef, Hippy. Been busy all day and it doesn't seem like much got done. I did transplant the girls outside. Their looking good except the Bubblicious is dropping. I'll go check in a little bit.

Kraven nice press, I'm in. Ever since I see what they can do. I wanted one. So, yes I'm in if your serious.

Umbra stay safe with those firers. TJ grow up in CA, up to the age of nine, he know about CA fires. Then he move to AL. And into the woods he went. He love the change.

Nick, I bet you enjoy the river in your back yard. Do, you catch fish out there?

Keef, nice looking scooter. I bet it will feel good to be on wheels again. I bet Ginger will be happy. Did, I get the name wrong on your pup that likes to ride.

Hippy healthy looking TW you have there.:48:

Keef are going to get heavy duty chain for your scooter? You never know if your cousin will come snooping around. Hopefully he got help. Make a home made alarm system if someone touches it an alarm will go off.

Hello Rose, what ya got cooking. I have been outside most of the Day. I'm trying to think what's for supper. Something simply. I know that.

Ness they look good. I partly brought mine back in to veg longer. I am already losing daylight.

If everything goes right with the outside grow, I should have more than enough for a whole year. Than, I just will grow one at a time in the house.

4:20 ish !-- No Ness I don't need a chain for the scooter !--It locks so U can't turn the steering without the key !-- If I'm not on it it'll be in the garage !-- Nephew come around he better see me before I see him !-- We got nothing to talk about so no words nessesary !

Mane that was disappointing !-- I thought the news was coming on but instead it was that fox propaganda channel !-- I gotta figure these channels out !

Mane that was disappointing !-- I thought the news was coming on but instead it was that fox propaganda channel !-- I gotta figure these channels out !

The Fox Comedy Show?!!!!

That is a pretty sunset on the ocean Umbra. Santa Cruz is one place i have been, if you are talking Cali.

Ness, your babies look great.

My plants are growing fast now. I hope it all works out. lol, don't we all.

Love the view Umbra !-- Sun comes up over the Gulf !-- They say !-- I am not up and at the beach that early

Still just plugging along on the press, got it all done now except for the electronics.....when the slow boat from china gets here i can start them. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back