Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We talking about what's for supper !-- Pretty sure it won't be Taco Bell !-- She won't take me back since the "incident" -- I was just asking what's on that ?--A few times then they got all irritated !

That press be the bomb Kraven! I'm gonna git me some o them plates.

Ness, when the waters not up there are bass, smallmouth, catfish, perch and crappie. I can't quite fish off the back deck but I can fish outta my back yard.

I use to love to catch Bluegill on a cane pole when i was a kid.

Bream and Crappie Hopper !-- Crappie got that delicate mouth !-- Set that hook U pull it right thru the lip !
We used to catch the Bream for trotline bait for Catfish !

I know thats right. I use to have a trap to catch Sun Perch that was going on my trotlines. Catfish love Sun Perch or Goldfish.

We got brim and sunfish around here too. Most of this summer its been too muddy for good fishing though

I was checking the grow before lights out and I said my boy Waldo got to 9 or 10 of my girls ? --We can add Nightshade and Nurse Larry to that !-- No more pollen up in here !-- I am done !

who is waldo and what is he doing with my nurse?

WH, try MSNBC. I tried fox for you.

I am off to bed at 6:30... this rosebud is pooped. Good night friends. Thank you for telling me about the red river.

Good night st nick keef, 2red, umbra, ness. dd, woody, all ya all that i am missing.

I've heard of looking for Waldo but it looks like Waldo's been looking for the girls!!!

Waldo is my Black Berry Snow Lotus male !-- He found the girls !-- I thought I had been careful this time but not careful enough !-- Rose he got to the green and Purple pheno of your Purple Haze too -- Climbed all up on most the stuff in bloom !-- Just a smattering but "Waldo was here " --is written by the swelling seed pods and dying pistols !-- Yep Rose he nailed the Nurse !

Keef Night Shade and Nurse cross. I Will give it a try. Shower and bed Hippy Out.

Hippy U know that virgin P.P. I got ?-Well she not a virgin anymore !--U gonna be a weed grandpa !--Waldo was there !

who is waldo and what is he doing with my nurse?

WH, try MSNBC. I tried fox for you.

I am off to bed at 6:30... this rosebud is pooped. Good night friends. Thank you for telling me about the red river.

Good night st nick keef, 2red, umbra, ness. dd, woody, all ya all that i am missing.

Rose,,im messen wit Redeyes and Keef.. I hardly ever watch news anymore,,,any of them. Ive been much happier watching American Pickers or my other shows. No stress. Besides i get my news straight out of the Federal Buildings,,lol.

I missed ya Cuz !-- If U need to know something about the news U can just ask me Hopper !-- I keep up with current events !--
I think I'm bout down for the night too !--

Morning folks. Im taking it easy today. Got carpenters Building me an attached storage.
Yep Giggy i am a much happier man not watching news. Me watching the news will not change anything,,including my mind. Lol
I like watching Forged in fire and shows like that. Yehaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back