Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand about people not keeping up with the news and weather but we all different !-- I try to keep up with what's happening in the world I live in !-- Usually 10-15 minutes and U know what's up but since the run up to the election it has been like a soap opera and something interesting happens everyday !
Nothing like this has ever happened even when Nixon was impeached -- I was around and I remember Nixon !-- When Ford pardoned Nixon we knew there was no justice !-- There's a lot of similarities just a little more complicated !

Some of the things in the news can affect U directly !-- I been worried about how Jeff Sessions would handle the MJ laws !-- He wants to return to the good old days of the drug wars and mandatory minimums !-- He ask for ways to go after the legal states and shut down the legal Weed pharmacies and growers !-- We gonna get lucky cause political name bout to send him packing !-- Who comes next could be a relief in that matter or it could be worse !-- Things like this are important to me !-- Then I live right on the coast and if a storm is coming I would like to know --Gotta watch the news to know ! -- I may not be able to do much about the world I live in but I would like to be aware of what is going on !

Umbra,,You alive Bro,,thats a start to a good day. :smoke1:
Hope yur day gets better.

I don't understand about people not keeping up with the news and weather but we all different !-- I try to keep up with what's happening in the world I live in !-- Usually 10-15 minutes and U know what's up but since the run up to the election it has been like a soap opera and something interesting happens everyday !
Nothing like this has ever happened even when Nixon was impeached -- I was around and I remember Nixon !-- When Ford pardoned Nixon we knew there was no justice !-- There's a lot of similarities just a little more complicated !

Dont need the news to tell me its raining Bro,,,nor that there is Drama in the World,, im out in it everyday. You need to get out more My Friend.

I don't get out enough for sure Hopper !-- I'm pretty much a hermit and I'm O.K. with it ! -- I grow my weed make a little liqour listen to my music and keep up with world events !-- This time of year I need to know about storms in the Gulf! -- The way out can go underwater before I can get out and that ain't happening !
I did my hurricanes !-- I run from them from now on !

keef i don't watch the weather unless we have tornadoes or a hurricane, other wise i go by the sky. nothing i can do to change it.

anybody use advanced nutrients? trying to decide on some new nutes. been looking at fox farm too. i'm looking for something i don't have to worry about cal/mag with. anybody have any thoughts?

Remembered to get the Purple Strawberry seed from D.D. !-- Less than half dozen but they from Bud's Strawberry Rhino on the purple pheno of Rose's Purple Haze !-- I got one plant from Bud's Strawberry Rhino on Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel I be sexing this week -- Turns out the Strawberry Desiel doesn't develop Strawberry until it has aged some but Strawberry she is !-- Bout got Strawberry locked in and I got blueberry -- I also got 2 Umbra's Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and one his Lemon Shine plants -- Working on isolating a good lemon and if this base to BOC #1 will reveg ? --I got a chocolate !-- Now we after blackberry !-- Everybody wants some Blackberry smoke ?--They just don't know it yet !

Good morning all,
WH finally explained to me how political name keeps his supporters. they don't watch the news and nothing will change their mind.. Thank you, been wondering that for a year now. Ok then....
So Umbra, hope you feel better, are you exhausted like me? Poor plants out there in 102 and wind yesterday..
Keef when do you get your scooter? I am ready for a nap...carry on peeps.

Or they watch the news that will safely tell them what they want to hear, faux news at fox...

Giggy all I know about are the Botonacare nutes I use !-- Actual nutes are just a part of what I use !-- Perfect gallon I only use 3 mils of "nutes" -- but I also use silica blast for stronger stems --I use 10 mils of Micos -( beneficial bacteria and an inoculate that promotes root growth called "Voodoo Juice" when setting a bloom box up - 6 mils of EM-1 per gallon -- I have to use 6 mils of Cal/Mag per gallon since I use RO water -- I think that's about it !-- I got some Golden Tree for sick plants but I don't use it much !-- PH once in awhile and we good !

Red Eyes it takes all kinds and arguing about politics doesn't work well !-- I admit that I do bring it up sometimes to mess with Hopper but he got the same right to what he believes as U got !-- We get along just fine even though we have different views !-- I may not agree with him but I respect his right to that views !-- Instead of finding ways to divide us I want to try to find things we do have in common !

Good morning all,
WH finally explained to me how political name keeps his supporters. they don't watch the news and nothing will change their mind.. Thank you, been wondering that for a year now. Ok then....
So Umbra, hope you feel better, are you exhausted like me? Poor plants out there in 102 and wind yesterday..
Keef when do you get your scooter? I am ready for a nap...carry on peeps.

Glad we got that cleared up Rose,,,lol. I see yall have been keeping up with the news from the beginning when the ORANGE ONE started running,,how did that work out for ya. :smoke1:
I watched him get elected in 2016 and will tune in to see him elected in 2020,,,untill then i will watch Forged In Fire and American Pickers,,and stay Drama free.
I know the weather in Texas,,,its hot as Hell. Lol

Red Eyes it takes all kinds and arguing about politics doesn't work well !-- I admit that I do bring it up sometimes to mess with Hopper but he got the same right to what he believes as U got !-- We get along just fine even though we have different views !-- I may not agree with him but I respect his right to that views !-- Instead of finding ways to divide us I want to try to find things we do have in common !

:yeahthat:
And i like my Little Brother Keef,,dont care if he agrees with me. Besides he likes Scooters.
And if we all agreed on everything,,this would be one boring assss world. Plus i couldnt be a nail in Keefs foot and mess with him.
Hell i know my Girl Rose wants to strangle me sometimes,,,lol,,,makes me smile though. I use to love to aggravate my Mom where i could give her big hugs and we would both laugh. I sure miss her.

Hopper the scoot has been paid for and coming from Dallas !-- I am ready to ride !-- Getting D.D. packed for the road !

Well D.D. on the road and be gone for 2 weeks !-
- I got 3 -2 lb bags of sweetened coconut flakes -5 lbs sugar and live yeast so soon as I can get all the oil out the coconut we making wine !-- I got to boil the coconut for awhile then strain off the coconut --Then put that liquid in the fridge so the oil comes to the top and hardens --Then I can scoop it off !-- Then sugar water-- yeast and time !-- Take me 2 months to get it to the point of bottling !-- Maybe longer ?-- If D.D. quit drinking it all !-- She put a dent in my Blueberry before I could even bottle it this time !-- The Strawberry/Cherry needs some time but gonna be nice !

Started raining so I squished out a puddle of HS rosin the old hair iron method....wont be long till the press is complete. Hope everyone's Monday is good....rain was a nice break, a few dabs and a nap then back at it. Peace

Kraven I'm glad U posting about your press !-- I bet U breathe better using oil !-- I gotta get the rotation rolling again before I get on that press !-- So a few more weeks ?-- I figure I got the heat block and controller so since I'm afraid that pivot point on that press is not strong enough I'll just throw a Kraven Klamp on it when I'm ready !-- It just has the one curved heat block but I think it'll work well enough ! -- but once again Kraven make me jealous !-- That's O.K.!-- If I got question I know U or Umbra probably got the answer !
D.D. brought me 8 seed from that Purple Strawberry !-- Plus I had all males from that Temple -x-BPU I got from Umbra so maybe I get some seed wet ?

Was it pink ? --I hope U sold her a good one with a clean title ?-- Other than that we good !-- If I was gonna ride the road a real motorcycle mighta been what I needed but for around here this will work fine !-- I still ain't getting no license until I get caught !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back