Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Black and so is the Title,with training wheels,,,,lol..

U reacon that scooter will hold me and a 50 lb back pack of them square grouper ? ( kilo bricks)--U never know what is gonna wash up after those coast guard chases !-- Another reason for me to keep up with the news !-- I can see me with one them back packs on burning rubber on the beach getting home fast !

I know U can't burn rubber on the beach but don't mean I won't be trying !-- U never know what gonna be in them bundles ?

Am i stoned or does that mower look like it is winking and smiling at Keef. Enjoy Keef.

No it's not Rose !--It's ugly and smells of work !-- I got one quart of oil law mower came dry !-- One quart is enough to fill a scooter engine or a lawn mower engine ? -- There's always another way !-- So I wait till the scooter gets here before I use up my oil ? -- Scooter gets here I can go get more oil !-- What's a few more days !-- Hey I put it together without using a hammer or shooting it !--

Looks like its got the middle tooth missing and a bad eye. And i aint high. Lol

Where does Ruddy Giuliani stand on legalization ? -- political name gonna push Sessions out for recusing himself from all things Russia and try to appoint someone to stop that investigation !-- Surely Ruddy is not as anti weed as Sessions ? -- I think they try to appoint Ruddy !

Im with Rose,,,real cute Bro,,,now get to mowing. :rofl:

I get right on it Hopper !-- I'm still looking for the remote control for it !-- What ? --Surely they don't expect me to push it ? --

political name wont push out Sessions, ,,and Rudy is a bigger ******* then Sessions,,,which is a tall order. Christie is a moron and political name wont use him for anything but a stooge ,, Lol

I get right on it Hopper !-- I'm still looking for the remote control for it !-- What ? --Surely they don't expect me to push it ? --

Just crank it and walk away. It will take care of the mowing for you. lol

Told D.D. I couldn't mow cause my mower was broke !-- Now I gotta find a whole new excuse !

Hahahahaha now thats a cutie pie mower there keef....get to mowin' or growing....which ever comes natural....

Am i stoned or does that mower look like it is winking and smiling at Keef. Enjoy Keef.

I ain't stoned at the moment and I thought exactly the same thing! Guess I better smoke some.

Keef and Hopper, yes I got my own political views and that's the great thing about this country. We don't have to agree but it's a good thing if we can get along and even better if we can talk and have a conversation....
I do wish our elected officials would take us, the electorate, a little more serious than themselves and that applies to both sides of the fence...

I guess I forgot to sign out oops !--

Evening Red Eyes ! -- At least U in a legal state !-- They still hunt growers in good ole Texas !-- The war ain't over down here !-- I get caught with so much as a roach I go to jail !-- Makes things -REAL !-- My politics revolve around seeing the end to this stupid war ! -- I'm old Cuz !-- I smoked my first joint in 1973 !-- I didn't crawl out from under my rock to frolic in some hippy sheet !-- This is all I can do to show my displeasure with prohibition especially as a pot farmer !-- I don't even have guts enough to go to a NORML meeting !
If the law dogs knew I was down here in the belly of the beast doing genetic modification on weed they would bury me under the jail !-- One day I be free too !-- I ain't dying till I get that legal joint !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back