HELP Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since i don't do OD, I felt my advise would not be too useful, here is a pic of how Sub is running his OD cages....thought a pic might be helpful. Peace

I can only imagine the harvest from a crop like that.

Thank for the video link. I'm sure you will do a great job. However, don't overexert yourself and stay hydrated! This heat is brutal. And it looks like Mon and Tues may be a bit cooler, staying in the 90s (before we get hit with another long stretch of 100+)

Well I did one cage today. I broke some branches, rookie mistakes. Took an hour to do one. lol. I will try and do one in the early morning. It is too hot now at 10 am... I will keep you posted if you guys want. THG, i am a big wuss, i can't take the heat at all this year.

I am glad you guys liked that video, i do too.

I feel your pain miss Rosebud, it's been 104 here in my little corner of paradise. I've been working in my garden and yard doing a major overhaul but I can't go past 10 or 11 in the morning and then anything I plant, has to suffer with the heat until it can get some roots down. Then I get a message from a friend in Las Vegas where it's 10 or 15 degrees hotter.... we can just do what we can do.
Looking forward to seeing the support system you come up with.

Thank you 2RE, I hope the next one goes better, they should have maybe been put on earlier. I will be sure and show you when i get finished.. wish me luck.. Hang in your ownself with those temps. That is HOT. I hate HOT.. But last winter we had snow on the ground for over 90 days. So what's a little 105, right? You do better then me, i need to work from 5 am to 9 am... but i kinda like to sleep sometimes at that time.

I so feel for you Rose. I really don't know what I would do if my Mr. Tc was laid up. I hope Mr. RB is doing better every day. Just today we thought we had to replace some water lines to the house! Like I could even dig that much. All it came down to was a turned down spicket connect. Dodged a freaky bullet there.

Your doing a great job dealing with your girls. You get a standing ovation from me.

I read the post about the tent stakes, kinda like the horse shoe shaped wires I used one year. Worked real good lots of bud sites from three small plants in one pot. No huge kolas either, the stems held up the buds real well. The buds were four inches long or so I remember. Didn't grow up big enough to get the netting treatment. Maybe try that on a couple? If you run them straight out, away from the center of the garden, you could walk down the line to tend them. They can take a lot of bending I found with no damage. Just moved the wires to the branch tips as they grew. Each plant had three or four wires holding it down.

Latest posts

Back