Sativa Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What in the world is that plant planted in? That might give us a clue.

The manure may be way to hot. If i were you and if you can, i would ditch that soil and put it in a soil made for pot, like foxfarm ocean forest or Nectar of the gods. If you can't then you still need to get it out of that hot soil.

The manure may be way to hot. If i were you and if you can, i would ditch that soil and put it in a soil made for pot, like foxfarm ocean forest or Nectar of the gods. If you can't then you still need to get it out of that hot soil.

Thank you

It needs more light, that may be the yellowing. You can't really grow good pot with out good materials like lighting, air circulation, nutrients and such..

soil is way too dense it needs some perlite for aeration and drainage. Those soils might work for some house plants but are crap for cannabis.

If you want to grow inside a good and not real expensive light for vegging is the T5. High output T5...

yes, babies need loose weak soil medium. i like happy frog. nothing stronger than that and that maybe too strong. that baby never shoulda left the nursery. another full week in a neutral soil... it maybe toast.. yes!! a t5 and starter soil..

yes, babies need loose weak soil medium. i like happy frog. nothing stronger than that and that maybe too strong. that baby never shoulda left the nursery. another full week in a neutral soil... it maybe toast.. yes!! a t5 and starter soil..

Thank you

Also, I encourage you to do some reading and studying on what this little plant is going to need to survive. Growing cannabis can b very rewarding, but it is not a plant that you can set in a window sill and water once a week. You will need a special place like a closet or tent that you can control the environment. It can be finicky. This is a 4 month process and a thousand things can go wrong along the way. The more you know, the better chances you have for a successful harvest. You are also probably going to want to start more than 1 seed.

Latest posts

Back