KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
megan23247 said:
YUM! You have some serious growage going on man! Love your pictures.

Thanks Megan for the kind words and the visit..

tn_toker420 said:
hmmm...thanks K, ya got any other suggestions...I'm needing somethin that i can go from a stake/pole in the ground and reach up 2-3/12 ft. plus room to tie....Appreciate it Pal

You just need to find a rope thats soft... Go to home depot check there rope selection.. You just need something soft..:D

Sativa Hybrid

Tomatos :p

Sativas Hybrid in garden.jpg

Tomatos.jpg

I got stoned just looking at those pics :D :D oh wait I was stoned and just zoned out on the pics for 10 min :D :D

looking real good kgb :hubba: , nice camoflauge.:D ... thanks for visiting my grow bro...

Pothead420 said:
looks like you got a sweet monster bush there keep up the good work

Thanks for the visit buddie.... I checked th Ph it was low so I took off the top soil of each plant & added new soil FFOF around the base and some Dolmite lime... When I water them to night they will get som e new food..

Only the four giants need food.. I was nice I fead they tomatos to.lol

banjobuzz said:
looking real good kgb :hubba: , nice camoflauge.:D ... thanks for visiting my grow bro...

Whats up Banjo... The Camo isn't working any more there so tall... I need to measure them again.lol Thanks for the visit buddie.:D

toke@smoke420 said:
inside you got more control over... i would finsih them outside though cuuz so many bugs and stuff.. i did this with my current grow when they frist showed pistils but after a week inside i noticed i had a bunch of spider mites on one of the flowering plants got the cut. then i brought in some veggin plants same thing only lil flys im just glad they didnt spread to the other plants.

Man whats up with all the spider mites attacks... At least ya fixed it.

looking nice man. can't wait to see how big the buds get.

:rolleyes:
thebest said:
looking nice man. can't wait to see how big the buds get.

Question buddy... How along can you tell if ya have hermie? One is budding other three have hairs....:rolleyes:

as soon as you see a sack. on any part of the plant, usually its just one part of the plant that turns if it is a hermie.

Latest posts

Back