KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toke@smoke420 said:
inside you got more control over... i would finsih them outside though cuuz so many bugs and stuff.. i did this with my current grow when they frist showed pistils but after a week inside i noticed i had a bunch of spider mites on one of the flowering plants got the cut. then i brought in some veggin plants same thing only lil flys im just glad they didnt spread to the other plants.

I baught beans from Nirvana & Doc. I will do a fresh start grow no bugs inside. I just need a good plan before I buy indoor equipment. I want my plants to grow healthy like Timmy,Massproducer plants.

yupp thats cool im still to sketched to buy seeds, but im under differnt laws then cali.. how discreet is it when you buy from a seedbank, i guess i just odnt wanna give my address out even to them haha.. inside is a bunch of fun but then again so is outside, goodluck lookin forward 4 a inside journal..

toke@smoke420 said:
yupp thats cool im still to sketched to buy seeds, but im under differnt laws then cali.. how discreet is it when you buy from a seedbank, i guess i just odnt wanna give my address out even to them haha.. inside is a bunch of fun but then again so is outside, goodluck lookin forward 4 a inside journal..

Thanks Bro.

Nirvana & Doc has been very discreet and they have notified me step by step on the shipping progress. Your right it's good to be careful now one wants any hassels

4 Sativa Hybrid unsexed planted in 5 gallon containers using FFOF as soil.

Update1.jpg

Update 2.jpg

Update 3.jpg

Update 4.jpg

You are right KGB, who wants problems? Of course the sun is your best source of light, but if you have any doubt bring them inside. If youre going to grow indoor, make the proper precautions by cleaning everying in the grow room and use a good pesticide. Everyone I know loves neem oil. We've never had a problem with it. I heard about some other stuff called SM 90 (the SM stands for spidermite) heard it was pretty good, but for some reason they say they cant deliver it to CA. Just stay clean and tidy and it should work out. Good luck

KushBlower12 said:
You are right KGB, who wants problems? Of course the sun is your best source of light, but if you have any doubt bring them inside. If youre going to grow indoor, make the proper precautions by cleaning everying in the grow room and use a good pesticide. Everyone I know loves neem oil. We've never had a problem with it. I heard about some other stuff called SM 90 (the SM stands for spidermite) heard it was pretty good, but for some reason they say they cant deliver it to CA. Just stay clean and tidy and it should work out. Good luck

This planet no one really cares to do things the hard way grow your own stuff. Why take from other people, just grow your own. People are to nozy now a days.

I went camping for 3 days. I watered them before I left when I got back I almost lost them but I remembered what HippyEngland said they are a desert plant so I watered the 4 plants . The next day they all perked up.

I would like to thank Hick for his help. Thanks a lot for your help my plants would have died if you didn't suggest changing soil from MG to FFOF. Thanks

Sativa Hybrid July Update 1.jpg

Sativa Hybrid July Update 1 (1).jpg

Sativa Hybrid July Update 1 (2).jpg

Sativa Hybrid July Update 1 (3).jpg

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
wow,they look good.did you get that recipe for success yet?

Ya I did bro . I need to feed them again with it.

Dubbaman said:
Goood Looking family you have there bro keep it up
MOJO:bong1:MOJO:bong1:MOJO:bong1:

Thanks I appreciate the MOJO.

They got root bound in the 5 Gallon container so I had to get 4 5 gallon Containers. I cut the bottom of the Sativa Hybrid 5 gallon container that plants were in. The new 5 gallon containers I filled half away with Amazon Bloom soil. Put the 4 Sativa Hybrids in on top of the new 5 gallon container with Amazon Bloom soil. I barried the containers 3 feet deep with a whole at the very bottom so could put the pole through to help the plants grow tall.. Now I just baited for slugs thanks to the rain foreest of Tomato plants.lol. I used FFOF around my tomato plants & now there tall like pines.

toke@smoke420 said:
theyr sure have grown buddy.... keep it up lookin forward to next update..

I have been listening & learning from you Pros at growing.

hey man,i'd just stick to that schedule,and after they get a lil bigger,try increasin em a lil. (or at least from what i've read from people usin that system,thats what i plan on doin) should be interesting to see what kinda buds you get.if they are half as nice as timmys strawberry,im sure we'll both be happy =) anyways,i got the chair pulled up,lookin good so far.-peace my friend

Latest posts

Back