KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a sweet looking garden to play in!!!

good luck!! i will be popping in from now on!!

cheerio,
Dutch

Your garden is lookin very good,,,,,
have a great day and stay safe

dutchman said:
Thats a sweet looking garden to play in!!!

good luck!! i will be popping in from now on!!

cheerio,
Dutch

Thanks.. Tomato plants are growing crazy. How are your plants?

tcooper1 said:
Your garden is lookin very good,,,,,
have a great day and stay safe

How are your ladies?

looking good my friend..will go back and finish the read later..enjoying it so far..KEEP M GREEN:D

4u2smoke said:
looking good my friend..will go back and finish the read later..enjoying it so far..KEEP M GREEN:D

Thanks bro how are your ladies? lol

my Lady says she needs to go on diet because shes getting fat..I told her I like FAT Ladys and that I will remove some of that wieght here shortly..lol.

4u2smoke said:
my Lady says she needs to go on diet because shes getting fat..I told her I like FAT Ladys and that I will remove some of that wieght here shortly..lol.

Make her shamoo & smoke her real good. lol

hey friend, your grow is looking sweet. thanks for the rep., and visiting my grow. keep it green KGB. nice job.:) ...

banjobuzz said:
hey friend, your grow is looking sweet. thanks for the rep., and visiting my grow. keep it green KGB. nice job.:) ...

Your grow looks sweet Banjo.

Man it's going to kill me to kill any when they start to show sex. I have raised them from beans. Oh well thats part of growing. Thanks for the props.

You garden looks great KGB! If they're not already, not much longer and your girls will be taller than I am... They seem to like all the attention you give em, keep up the great work!:cool:

bigbudz said:
You garden looks great KGB! If they're not already, not much longer and your girls will be taller than I am... They seem to like all the attention you give em, keep up the great work!:cool:

I give them TLC & Night crawlers that I rescue from Walmart. lol

I'll be glad when they show there sex. lol

Kludge said:
Looking great man! Nice and bushy.

I also wanted to do some learning and experimenting before blowing some serious cash on beans. You can do all sorts of crazy stuff you wouldn't dare do with expensive seeds just to see how much you can get away with.

Growing freebies is a excellent way to learn how to grow. Man have they bushed out Kludge.

Lookin good bro... They not showing there bits yet?

Very tall and bushy garden, defiantly the pinnacle of health -- i also like how they blend in well with the surrounding plant life, well done :)

Timmyjg6 said:
Lookin good bro... They not showing there bits yet?

Man are they branching out longer then my arms reach. Thanks again Timmy for your help.. Your a good person...

akirahz said:
Very tall and bushy garden, defiantly the pinnacle of health -- i also like how they blend in well with the surrounding plant life, well done :)

Ya Akirahz they use to blend in but one is almost 6-06 in heght because thats how tall I am & man they are about to be taller then my fence. I had to trim the Tomato plants back so the new branches could get some light .

Thanks for the Visit....

Hear is update of the Sativa Hybrids. You can see how tall they have got.

Sativa Hybrid Update 7.jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (1).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (2).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (3).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (4).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (5).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (6).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (7).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (9).jpg

Sativa Hybrid Update 7 (10).jpg

Latest posts

Back