KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Corn

Sweet showing flowering.jpg

bud.uncle said:
Lookin great KGB:aok:

Are they showing yet?

I might need glasses like you. lol.. I know I am getting close the light change has started. Day light later hear in the morning at 5:30 am. So hopefuly by the end of the month or two I should see there sex.

Looking mighty fine there KGB30. Looks like your gonna have a nice arse harvest. Good luck with the rest of the grow brutha!

BeachWeed420 said:
Looking mighty fine there KGB30. Looks like your gonna have a nice arse harvest. Good luck with the rest of the grow brutha!

Thanks for the visit BeachWeed420.. Good luck with your sexy ladies. lol:D

Beautiful garden KGB.:hubba: . hope your neighbors are'nt close, cause they'll be over that fence in a couple weeks':) ... good job...

hey buddy, I got plenty of smoke but can I have some of that corn? I got my veggy garden started WAY to late this year, BUT at least my tomatoe's are red.
puff

YUM! Your veggies and your plants are looking great! :) Thanks for stopping by my grow, good luck with yours. :)

banjobuzz said:
Beautiful garden KGB.:hubba: . hope your neighbors are'nt close, cause they'll be over that fence in a couple weeks':) ... good job...

LOL. Thanks Buddy

puffnstuff said:
hey buddy, I got plenty of smoke but can I have some of that corn? I got my veggy garden started WAY to late this year, BUT at least my tomatoe's are red.
puff

Sorry to hear about your garden.. When I harvest the corn I'll let ya know it taste. lol

megan23247 said:
YUM! Your veggies and your plants are looking great! :) Thanks for stopping by my grow, good luck with yours. :)

Thanks for stopping by Megan. .

bombbudpuffa said:
Looking good. Nice corn and maters too:D.

The corn is starting to get a corn shoots.

Latest posts

Back