KGB30 Growing Journal "Sativa Hybrid"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAUTIESSS! Can't wait for your harvest man gunna be some nice OUTDOOR THCV! LOL!

DomsChron said:
BEAUTIESSS! Can't wait for your harvest man gunna be some nice OUTDOOR THCV! LOL!

All they have to do is show sex.. All they want to do is push the Tomatos out by branching... Children they never stop fighting...lol:D

Sativa Hybrids & Bag Seed Pictures 9 & 10...

Good Morning & thanks for the visit..

Sativa Hybrids 1-8 pictures

Bag Seed 9-10 pictures

Sativa Hybrid 1.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 2.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 3.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 4.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 5.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 6.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 7.jpg

Sativa Hybrid 8.jpg

Bag Seed  9.jpg

Bag seed 10.jpg

looking nice man, very nice! hows the pain today... any better?

thebest said:
looking nice man, very nice! hows the pain today... any better?

Hey... I baught a strain from the club.. The bud is called Red Bull man is it strong for a pure indica.

Thanks for the visit...

thats a indica and its how tall?? they look huge?

thebest said:
thats a indica and its how tall?? they look huge?

I like ladies but man they are taller then me.. lol .. I will have to measure them all & repost.

haha, I am tall, so if a girl is taller than me, she got to go. lol. Alright man, ill be looking for it.

They where so little.. Man have they grown up... Which one is paying for my senior home living.LOL... Man I can remember planting the beans and watering and now look at them full grown... This has been a fun grow & sharing with my brothers & sisters..:)

looks great, when do you expect them to flower? I have never grown outside.
puff

they should start anyday now.ive always grew outdoors in michigan,and they always start around the beginning of august. they look good brother.cant wait to see them buds!!

lol nice 71 inches dude, thats crazy. Good grow man, I also wanted to thank you for posting as much as you do. You give a lot of good advice, and you pay attention to other people grows. Hope this yeild you get will help you with your chronic pain man. Best of wishes on your situation. I hope you can find peace. Again, nice grow. Ill be lookin for them buds :)

puffnstuff said:
looks great, when do you expect them to flower? I have never grown outside.
puff

A month or two they should start... The corn has already started flowering and our day light is changing in Cali...

Good Morning Puff!!!

Latest posts

Back