SnowRyder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tn_toker420

PurpMountainMan
Reaction score
I was just checking around for auto strains, as i've decided that'll be my first seeds i order for my first indoor...But has anyone ever had any experience with Dope-Seeds..??? i was just checking out their recently released "snowryder" snowwhite x lowryder hybrid...This seems like it would be a great LR hybrid imo...if anyone knows for sure let me know :D

That's where I got my Auto White Russians.A+, quick and reliable.I looked and didn't see Snow Ryders.Got a link?

On the dope-seeds homepage, scroll down until you see the lowlife advert and below that the lowryder section is next! 420usagrow

420usagrow said:
On the dope-seeds homepage, scroll down until you see the lowlife advert and below that the lowryder section is next! 420usagrow

I still don't see Snow Ryder!
Am I stoned?Wait don't answer that...

Well let me know when they arrive and how things went ...I'm hoping this is a good find :D ...What do you plan to grow these under???

Just ordered 10 Hindu Kush and White Russian, both Autos. Jim is a great guy and very nice. If all goes well I will be buying there again for sure!

tn_toker420 said:
Well let me know when they arrive and how things went ...I'm hoping this is a good find :D ...What do you plan to grow these under???

Will do.I veg with 5, 2' grow tubes and will soon have 3 of those $20 HPS's to flower with.

Latest posts

Back