The White

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growsjoe1

moderately super
Reaction score
Growing
picture.php

Drying
picture.php

Done
picture.php

Nice grow bro positive vibes.
I wanna get my hands on this strain so badly.
Where did you find it?

How beautiful! Great job--hard to imagine it being any frostier than it is.

I have never seen anything so frosty.. thus the name, i guess. Pretty impressive, how does she smoke?

Nice grow bro positive vibes.
I wanna get my hands on this strain so badly.
Where did you find it?

Cali....from DHN...careful though many cuts are miss labeled and quarantine of any new cuts is more than worth the trouble to avoid issues in your space.

Nice lady... is she the clone only? or was she found from S1's?

clone only, although, s1's are readily available.

How beautiful! Great job--hard to imagine it being any frostier than it is.

Thanks for the kind words.

rosebud:913573 said:
I have never seen anything so frosty.. thus the name, i guess. Pretty impressive, how does she smoke?.

The smoke is truly debilitating but lacks both flavor and nose. Bag appeal being utmost in my area, I'm still debating whether to keep it or not.

Thanks superman, gannt, and oldfogwy6 for the kind words.

This plant is an easy grow with no special needs beyond a bit of patience to allow it to finish at around 70 days for it to reach it's potential.

peace Joe

Grow joe can you recommend a good S1 seed breeder?
Can't get clones cause I have the NEW medical lic sucks

Grow joe can you recommend a good S1 seed breeder?
Can't get clones cause I have the NEW medical lic sucks

OG Raskals white S1's have been a hit over at the farm and seedbay. I'm new to posting here and don't know much about the policies regarding the posting of outside links so I;ll hold off posting the links in public forum and shoot you a pm on how you can obtain them. Tha being said I think there are other options in seed form that I have grown that are just as forsty and have much more flavor and nose. I already posted a pic of the fire cookies I recently grew...they are just beautful to look at and a pleasure e to smoke..just waiting for approval from admin to have them post up in this thread.

peace Joe

Man, I can see that trim producing piles of hash. It'd be hard to trim that up very tight if you weren't into making hash.
Peace, Superman

No one from admin has got back to me about posting links so I'm not going to...
But right now the only people I would recommend to buy seeds from, from personal experience is bodhi and relentless...both of which can be obtained at seedbay.

Here is Rentless's fire cookies which is fire OG x GSC(forum cut)

picture.php

I'll see if I can dig up any photo's of bodhi's that I grew recently...hold on

peace joe

Bodhi Chem '91 x Appalachia = The Fuzz

picture.php

peace Joe

Latest posts

Back