Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing thru on the way back to bed !-- Don't mess with me my magic is strong !-- I will tweet U half to death or something viscous like that !-- Later !

Best I can tell this what they are !-- All out the House of Umbra !

Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel

Snow Desiel

Golden Ticket -x--Box of Chocolate

I be dammed in I remember what the 4th one is but it's one of Umbra's !

Nick U better take care of our dog !

Keef, ya might manna put soma those on the BOTM thread for September before it’s gone...

Yo RE how ya been ? -- I'm not even up and running good yet since the storm !-- Those still have about a month to finish !-- That 4th pic that is Umbra's White-x- Nepal Indica -- Maybe I enter next month ? -- Mane I feel like I been beat with the ugly stick !-- Weather got to give me a break soon !-- 85 degrees and maybe 85 % humidity and we got almost no wind today !-- These pressure fronts keep moving back and forth over us and my face doesn't like it at all !-- Got a piece of metal for a left cheek bone !-- I think something in there has trouble equalizing the pressure not much on a sinus there but the pressure causing the pain -- she be real !

D.D. on the warpath !-- Don't get in way !-- Her sisters mobile home went completely underwater during Harvey !-- FEMA in all thier wisdom and caring offered her a couple grand to repair the house !-- Some things can't be fixed !-- A mobile home and contents spent a week underwater and end up covered in toxic mud and U can fix it ? -- U a better man than me !-- About all I could save would be the metal frame underneath it maybe ?-- She homeless and this is the kinda of help the working poor can expect from the government ?--They putting her up in a hotel for now but she find a solution soon or they move them to a tent city !-- D.D. tried to get her to come to Austin but she say that's her home where her family at and she wants to stay ! -- I don't know if I could !

Keef, I have a small piece of metal in my right forearm from a motorcycle mishap and it used to hurt when the weather changed. Now years later it doesn’t hurt so much unless it gets really cold. I can just about imagine having that in your face would be hell at least. I hope you get some warm pleasant weather soon. Maybe come to California, we got an ocean here too! And it’s legal to grow the herb here as well...

I got 3 metal bars in my face RE and a fist full of screws ! --The left cheek is the only one really give me fits !-- When I fell I also bulged 3 disc in my neck !-- I over do it that nerve root gets inflamed and the left arm don't work so well !-- Causes a generalized pain from neck to shoulder when I try to use it !-- When it happens at the same time like now I'm down !--
Go to California and grow weed ? -- Ya'll got too many growers already !-- Outlaw farming is all I've ever known !-- I was born and raised in Texas !--- I'm old and wore out !-- --I ain't running !-- I make my stand here !

Hi everyone, back at work and alive to boot. Lungs are working, sort of. Few buds of Jaws' chem berry waiting when I got home tonight. Made some fresh gummy bears last night. So all set to party. Or T time if you prefer.

The only place that ain't been tore up on the Gulf by hurricanes this year be the The Big Easy and the Red Neck Riviera !-- I guess they got lucky !-- but wait !-- What about Hurricane Nate ? -Sorry guys !--- Simple idea !-- Just don't be where it gonna be !-- Yep !-- There be another storm coming !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !

Sweet what U doing up at 0-dark-30 ? -- We gonna burn that Bud or look at it ? -- What U got there ?

morning folks,,,ran out of tea bags ,,have to drink coffee or run to the store ,,gonna try coffee

Zig U need a Kuerig machine !-- Uses those k-cups !-- They ruined me on drip coffee !-- The wife drink all that Earl Grey tea and stuff! -- I'm a coffee guy -- Newman's Own coffee is my jam !-- Coffee is not coffee unless it come out a Kuerig !-- A pot of coffee ? --I can't go back to that drip stuff !-- D.D. order it for me in big as* boxes !--
We got coastal flooding and we only had scattered showers lately !-- Wind been pushing water into the bays for days now we got full moon high tides !-- Supposed to be up to 3 feet higher than normal !-- I'm 4 feet above sea level !-- My math ain't that good this morning so I'm scoot over and take a look later !-- Caps should be kicking in soon and I seem to be holding my own today !-- Might have something to do with mixing Mazar-i-Shariff and Snow Desiel !-- I should be high !-- I am !

i use to love coffee,,,it started to mess with my stomach ,,,,many trips to the restroom ,,,my buddy turned me on to liptons tea ,,,i make it real strong 3 tea bags per cup 4 sugars little milk ,,,for me its the perfect shoot in the arm ,,,3 cups im good for the whole day ,,,

Good morning OFC starting to get colder night's upper 40s burrrrr.....Chai tea for me,and a bowl
............:48:........

Beach gone -gone !-- High tide in about 6 hours !-- U can drive on the beach but not so much today !
Nice out !-- Maybe 80 degrees !-- Scattered showers to day but the face is O.K. !-- Hurst some but it always does !-- I can live with it !--

View attachment 20171005_085003.jpg

upper 40's now thats good sleeping weather,,,crack open the windows and hide under the blanket ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back