Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing a strawberry grow off right now -- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel along side her daughter with a Strawberry Rhino dad !-- Little girl got her work cut out for her !-- Mom develops a nice Strawberry profile with a little time in a jar !-- There can only be one !-Strawberry ! -- Baby girl can't beat her mom she toast !

Keef, they are all a little different. Been thinking about some new breedings. Thin mint gsc x Oregon lemon, skywalker og x Oregon lemon, sour punch x Oregon lemon, sour secret x Oregon lemon, sour dubb x Oregon lemon, and chiesel x Oregon lemon.

Umbra they not all the same !-- I learned that from the stuff U breed and I like it !-- Makes it hard on me though !-- I got 2 BOC and can't decide which I like best !-- I like the Cafe Mocha of #1 and D.D. says I'm selling #2 short because of what it might do with some time in a jar !-- I hope U do some more lemon crosses !-- I got those 2 Squish -x-Oregon Lemon plants and they fighting me !-- Can I put in an order for a sweet lemon drop lemon ? -- U make cherry drops too ?- I also like cherry drops !-- and grape !

My My mrcane. Thats a work of art.

Yup Keef, my next run is going to be two Nurse Larry clones I'm going to scrog the devil out of and I'm putting each one under its own light. Not sure why but Some plants perform very differently under my leds. They all do well but some of 'em the bud structure seems to change under the leds. They are shorter but fatter. Others don't seem to matter. My main goal is to cut down on the electric bill so I can buy Christmas presents for all the grandkids. They are growing up and teenagers cost more :)

Hopefully I will not be starting from seed again for a long time...Thanks

I'm have my hands full for awhile trying to sort out this mess !--
Umbra in front there U see some plants marked with a Black "V" -- Yep !-- That's what it is ! -- Your original Golden Ticket -x- BOC has a blue "V" -- Waldo got to her !-- In the back is some babies marked IR !--( Island Rose ) -- Those would be --The White -x- Black Rose -x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus !-- All I got to say is just give me my blackberry smoke and I'm good !-- Yes there is one notable BBSL cross missing from this line up !

View attachment 20171012_222608-1.jpg

I feel the need to issue a public apology !-- After the response to Katrina and that whole mission accomplished thing I started calling President GWB the village idiot ! -- Dude I am so sorry !-- This dude got U beat hands down --No contest !-- We miss U Cuz !

Morning O.F.C. !-- Can we just assume my old as* be hurting in the morning every morning ? --
Long time ago on Friday the 13th the King of France owed the Templar a bunch of money !-- He came up with a novel idea to wipe away his debt !-- He convinced the Pope to issue a paper saying the Templars were all "Group W" and they should just take all they sheet !-- They did a raid on all the Templar places and all the big money they were expecting to split up was gone and so was lots of Templars !-- It was an unlucky day for the Templars and for the King and the Pope !-- All the Templar treasure was gone never to be seen again !-- Oh they worked on the Templars they caught but no one talked !-- So we still consider Friday the 13th unlucky !-- Now that U had a history lesson get up and light it up !-- It is unlucky to miss the Wake and Bake !

I know, GWB was a genius compared to Donnie. WE are faced with all kinds of threats and real dangers, but the biggest threat is our president.

Cold out there, ice on my windshield sheeeeet ..headed to Tai Chi soon as I get right.

Rose don't U have something to do ? -- Do your hands hurt yet ?
I know Nick and Cane were military lifers and we're military so long they lost the ability to question thier commanders -- Especially the Commander -in- Chief !-- I was only in the military for 8 years after my last discharge I became a private citizen again with the right to an opinion even though I had no interest in politics ! -- The internal threat we face from this man has rekindled an old flame ---

Duty --Honor --Country !

It is still dark Keef. Yes, i have way too much to do. More coffee and strawberry cough and Acapulco gold and Aliens on moonshine.

Cane, did i tell you our daughter hit snow yesterday? It is in the 40's here.

Keef, that bubba momma looks so good.

Umbra, come help me trim. lol good morning.

Yes Rose there is something to Bubba's Momma !-- It's kinda like Umbra's Snow Desiel --While U trying to figure it out she climb all up in your brain and she got U before U know it ! -- I only had a couple pitiful cuts but now I cuts coming along nicely --I get it all healthy I'll run her again !
I'm intrigued by this new plant! -- It ain't right !-- but is that a good thing !-- This thing look like it trying to make a leaf on a leaf !-- Be glad when it gets bigger so I can see what it is doing better ! -- Something wrong with my boy Waldo !-- He throwing some anomalies -- I got 3 with strangeness this one is just bigger and more obvious !--That's water droplets U see !

View attachment 20171013_084557-1.jpg

It is still dark Keef. Yes, i have way too much to do. More coffee and strawberry cough and Acapulco gold and Aliens on moonshine.

Cane, did i tell you our daughter hit snow yesterday? It is in the 40's here.

Keef, that bubba momma looks so good.

Umbra, come help me trim. lol good morning.

I have half a garage hanging that needs trimming myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back