Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH Umbra, it was worth it to save your life. That is horrible. I am glad you are alive.

It is 38 degrees out there. the plants are covered... time to harvest some today.

Good morning all.

bill from the ER was $5,000.00

That's why you need health insurance. Not so much to pay the bill. but because they have agreed upon maximum charges. After negotiations and adjustments, the bill will only be a few hundred dollars, maybe a thousand. The Ins co's pay much less than we do if we don't have a coverage agreement.

I am not sure how effective it would be in your case but I have heard of people who went into the hospital finance department and asked them to reduce the charges as if it was covered by insurance and they did it. Then, you pay them what the ins co would normally pay them.

When I went to emergency for my back a while back the bill was about 5k. After adjustments it was about 1k. My insurance paid over 800 so I paid $1xx. So, if you could get the same treatment, you would pay the 1k.

You might be able to negotiate it down to the 1k, at least. Better than 5k.

Doesn't cost anything to ask.

Yes our healthcare priorities seem to be making the industry rich instead of helping the sick. It is really sad and it doesn’t seem like it’ll get better for a long time if ever... Pretty sad for a country that claims to be the leader of the free world. Umbra, how long till your Medicare old?

Morning O.F.C. --Hack say that's why U need insurance ? -- People in the desert need water ! -- Some people Hack know they need insurance and can't afford it !-- Ever think about that ? -- Of course Umbra needed insurance and would have had it if possible !-- Lots of people like that !--
Umbra listen to someone been in that position -- Yes U can maybe negotiate a lower bill but pay them $10 a month and forget about it !-- I probably still owe someone something somewhere !-- U survive first and worry about bills another time !-- What happened yesterday is gonna send those high medical bills much higher as poor people's Healthcare got taken hostage in exchange for a list of demands !--When it comes to the administration's actions -- Silence can be taken as approval !--Let it be known far and wide where I stand !-- I disapprove !

Anyone know what is happening here ? -- B-S --Black Strawberry -- "V" --Black "V" -- PP-x-BBSL --No I ain't doing it !-- Anyway most of the plants that came up were normal but these 3 are not !-- The biggest started like the smallest !-- The smaller 2 are doing what the bigger one is doing -- U think the plants will stay this way or become more normal looking !-- Different Moms but they got the same dad !--Could it be genetic ?

View attachment 20171014_121858-1.jpg

Black Snow ? -- ( Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ) -- Took me twice and this was why I bloomed Waldo in the first place -- but I got my Black Snow seed in a bottle in the fridge now !

That baby Black Strawberry plant up there is an O.F.C. plant !-- I started with a Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel mom that came from Umbra -- I bred her to a Strawberry Rhino that came to Texas from Canada as pollen from Bud -- Then the BBSL male I used last came from Giggy -- Straight up O.F.C. !

Yes our healthcare priorities seem to be making the industry rich instead of helping the sick. It is really sad and it doesn’t seem like it’ll get better for a long time if ever... Pretty sad for a country that claims to be the leader of the free world. Umbra, how long till your Medicare old?

I think Medicare is 65, so 5 years. Insurance with new job kicks in 6 weeks.

U got one them bad air mask Umbra ? -- U heard anything from NCH ? -- Ya'll stay safe as U can !--
RE -- U too !-- That smoke ain't good !-- U need to get one those mask just in case !

Umbra sit on that weed a little while -- From what I'm seeing lots of this year's outside crop in NorCal got destroyed or will only be good for extracts if it is only smoke damaged ! -- Give it a month or 2 for supply to dry up some and U might get your price plus from the wholesalers !

OH Umbra, it was worth it to save your life. That is horrible. I am glad you are alive.

It is 38 degrees out there. the plants are covered... time to harvest some today.

Good morning all.

I thought the same thing.

What up Hack ? -- U having a good day ? -- Mane I wasn't going off on U this morning and I hope it didn't sound like but if it did I apologize !-- I was just going off about health care !-- I hope we good !
Took some pics of some my midgets !-- Wanna see ? --Here they are anyway !-- See Hack I got no tack at all ! --This some stuff I got working !

View attachment 20171014_160059-1.jpg

View attachment 20171014_160244-1.jpg

View attachment 20171014_160416-1.jpg

View attachment 20171014_160423-1.jpg

View attachment 20171014_160657-1.jpg

View attachment 20171014_160847-1.jpg

View attachment 20171014_160955-1.jpg

That top one is the one Umbra calls "V" -- The bud is from the Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel underneath it !--

Yep Umbra it is dank !-- Still got a ways to go too ! -- That Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel is nice too !-- Ain't no lesser weed up in here !-- "V" bout to bulk up too !-- They not all the same age !
For now I got no problem with my midgets but one day I give them they head and let them run !-- By then I should have one hell of a team too !-- All I gotta do is keep working and keep my as* outta jail and I'll be ready when they turn me loose !-- All I need is some dam wiggle room !-- If U don't mind ? -- Sux to be hunted !

take a hit for me keef. we just cut all the rest of the plants as it is going to freeze tonight. They are all in water in the kitchen. I will do more in the morning. i am pooped tonight. is it too early to go to bed at 5 pm?

..Rose take a break it will be there tomorrow ,those outdoor grows really make a person work....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back