Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my reasoning !-- but if I wanted to save a male I'd do it the same way !-- Waldo revegged and probably need to be cloned soon but he no danger to my girls long as he in veg !

Sounds like a lot of wine but I reduce 5 gallons of wine down to a gallon of fruit brandy !-- Taking a couple bottles to my dog groomer tommorrow! -- $150 every couple months ? -- Perhaps with time we can come to an arrangement where I don't got to write that check ? --

2:40 -- time for a cup of coffee and a pipe !--I got a new rule if it got a 4 or a 2 or a 0 --close enough for me !

Kuerig ruined me on drip coffee Umbra !-- Newman's Own Special Blend -- sweetened with turbinato sugar !-- That's my jam !-- I used to like a cup of something special like Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee but now if it don't come in a Kuerig k-cup I'll pass !

Just for the record I did not steal that Mickey "D" tray --I got 2 that I bought for a quarter each at a yard sale !-- Umbra need to start hitting them estate sales and pick up one them 02 generators for a song !-- Next time he have a COPD attack he can fire that puppy up and make him some 02 ?

that's a good idea. I have some old beans that were freebies from Jaws. He told me to run his Insane Jane Strawberry. He said it is very special. I popped em. And a bunch of other stuff while I was at it.

I'm in !-- I don't like fried CKN anymore !-- Where my pipe ? --
Yo Umbra I keep checking but my Orange Syrup seed never showed up !-- They musta got lost in shipping ?-- What else U got rat holed over there ? -- I like that kind !
Gonna have to be a dank Strawberry to beat your Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel !--

I must be entirely too high !-- Checking the news and one them brietbard Bannon types was waving a pistol around talking about about the 10 commandments and the music behind him was "The Nght They Drove Ole Dixie Down" by The Band !-- I am confused ! - Don't make sense to me but lots of that stuff don't make sense anymore !--
Reminded me of when Reagan tried to use Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA " as a campaign song ? -- That was bizarre !

How I got from there to a band called Blackberry Smoke ? -I just don't know ! -- Yes I do !- I think ? -- Maybe ? -- Nope no idea !--

Afternoon O.F.C. !-- It wasn't me I was in church !-- I got an airtight alibi !-- I wasn't doing nothing !
There's an echo in here !-- Hello- hello--hello

Afternoon O.F.C. !-- It wasn't me I was in church !-- I got an airtight alibi !-- I wasn't doing nothing !
There's an echo in here !-- Hello- hello--hello

Me too!!!

A week and a half ago I popped 6 beans, the all cracked and shot out a tap root. I put them in those little jiffy cub things that I have used successfully before and nuthin emerged. So before this last weekend, I popped another 6 beans and went away for the weekend. Today I check and the all have nice taproots and one had even lost the seed shell. This was in a damp paper towel in a baggy. This time I planted them straight into roots organic potting soil in red cups. I’m hoping for a much better result.
1-Amnesia CBD, 2-Blue Dream CBD & 3-Harlequin...

View attachment 639A085D-885B-47C9-9C79-3DB9FC370C5C.jpeg

Afternoon fellow Stoners. I can safely say that I am a victim of couch-lock. Of course it only got up to 55 today so that helps my laziness.
2Red, I don't take my seed sprouts out of the paper towel until the tail is long enough for me to plant the tail with the seed cap (or seed leaves if the cap falls off) above the earth. That means the tails are usually over an inch long. I handle carefully but if it sprouts, it grows.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I don't know if what I do would help any -- I use these little biofoam blocks D.D. bought me !-- I put a seed in them and place them in a seed starting tray with a dome on a seed starting heat pad !-- When they big enough I carefully tear the foam away -- I need the sprout to be long enough to reach thru my aero foam collars which are an inch thick !-- Once I got them in aero cups it's all over and they will stay in the same foam collar and aero basket until they harvested or show male or hermie then I kill them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back