Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 Cane ? --Is that like 40 C ? -- Nothing wrong with that ! -- Now 40 F that would be too cold for me !-- I don't do cold !-- I got cold one time and I didn't like it !
U know this is Fry-Day ? -- I'm do my best to do it justice !

Today is trash pick up day in the hood -- Somehow I bounce the lid off the wall and I had my reading glasses hanging low on my nose -- Lid broke my glasses --Nose gonna be sore for awhile - Mighta got a Black eye too !-- Why is it always the face ? -- I got other tender bits and pieces but NO !-- I mean I can attest to the fact that U can not bust a concrete floor with your face !-- Boom !- Right in da face !-- Dam ! --I hate when that happens !
Probably ain't got but one ole tore up brain cell left !-- Can't always trust it either !

Cannacaps helping but I'm take some more !-- Left eye swelling some !-- Tears running down my cheek !-- Only crying outta one eye !-- I'm have to see how high I can get !-- This gonna hurt for awhile !

Good morning peeps,

Keef, you need a rubber suit or like the Michelin guy. But you need it for your face. Sorry honey. Geez. I gotta grow some of that purple haze stuff again Keef, she is pretty and a nice buzz.

I am done trimming. Tried a little of the SSH and Kali mist this morning with a cure of 5 days. LOL. it is going to be good. thank you Umbra.

So happy to hear Harley is doing well, that is awesome, St Nick.

Cane, please don't let us have a winter like last year. Is it el nino again? I heard about rain coming that is a river in the sky.

Good morning 2RE, how are you this morning?

Take it easy today Keef, how bout a little couch lock!
Good mornin ofc, we got a nice shower late last night and they say low 60’s today but at 8 in the mornin, it’s looking to me like a little warmer than that. I say at least 70... I think I’ll go fishin.

Good morning Rose, glad you got that crop in! I gotta do my outdoor grow as autos to keep em small so I’m back inside till next spring.

One day I give my girls they head and let them run !-- Midgets are nice for variety but One day they be big !

Great Pics Keef! Hope everyone is doing well. Thought I would stop by and say HIGH!

I start swingin' hammers in Jan on a couple of new spots, big shows. I'll share some pics when I get going.

Anyone going to Vegas for the trade show next month?

Thanks NCH -I ask Umbra how U fared in the fires -- Sounds like U survived it !-- U do what U gotta in a prohibition state to be a grower !-- I wish I could go to some these canna shows or cups ? --Anything !-- This is my link to the free world !-- There's so much I just don't know about this plant !-

Got that 5 gallons of "Screech" In the freezer !--( fermented molasses and brown sugar ) -- I start doing my magic tonight or tommorrow when I can't freeze anymore water off it !-- Then I warm it up and take the head off ( nasties --like acetates and methanol )-- I know I can do 100 proof !-- Maybe higher this time ?
Dark Rum -- No distilling ? -- I think I can !

Got the farming done !-- I'm in !-- Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel gonna be a hard Strawberry to beat !-- I like dis sheet !--
U know all them girls up there got babies fathered by Waldo growing in veg ? --Except SR 91! -- She wasn't ready !--U got to beat your momma to stay !-- It's the shotgun concept to breeding !-- He post to make everything better ? -We'll let's see -- Should be something special I just gotta find her !-- Blackberry Nurse Larry and BlackBerry "V" get sexed soon and some more !

Now that is my kind of morning mrcane, but I gots to have coffee. Not enough English in me I guess.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I know it's been awhile since I visited, always seem busy. But I had to share this funny with you guys. I was headed out to the store planning to replace my favorite lip stain and looked on the bottom of it to see what the color actually is so I can get the right one. As you can see--#420! Kid you not!

View attachment 20171020_115044.jpg

Keef, you are welcome by my mountain any time. Shoot, bring the dogs. We can do some redneck shat like using tannerite to go fishing and stuff!

Is that chai tea you're having mrcane? Looks good! Those jars look pretty tasty too!

D.D. in da house !-- I be glad when U can get a better schedule !-- I don't like U being gone so much !-- U know I tend to get in trouble when left unsupervised !-- Dog groomer lady and friends gonna be doing some "wine" tasting tonight -- I think ?
Nick sounds good but U kinda crippled up in the knees right ? -- Just asking cause when I do stuff that might get me in trouble I like to be with someone I can outrun !-- The Po-Po show up ? -- I don't have to outrun them -- Long as I can outrun U !-- These is city dogs they would know how to act up that holler !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back