Inexpensive Digital Microscope

• Thread starter The Hemp Goddess
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

I got my buddy a digital microscope for Christmas.

hXXp://www.amazon.com/Celestron-Deluxe-Handheld-Digital-Microscope/dp/B004QF0A1Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357152337&sr=8-2&keywords=digital+microscope

He sent me this pic he took of one of my buds. I don't know what power was taken at. I believe this is Beyond the Brain.

Image11-1.jpg

I must get one, ASAP! Nice pic/toy, there Goddess :)

p.s. Happy New Years! :clap:

I want one too.. that looks very nice. Nice gift for your friend.

Nice bud :aok:

That is nice. I've been wanting some close-up goodies like that. Would something like this come in handy as well?
ebay.com/itm/3-5-Digital-Video-Inspection-Tube-Camera-Borescope-Endoscope-Snake-Scope-12mm-/330850352748?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item4d0837be6c

I have to thank you thg big thanks.

I got one i am blind lol could not use the small ones but this rocks.:hubba: :hubba:

I had one them ther eyeclots ways back and could get good look with it too but nothin like that that I can remember. How many skins did it run ya THG ifin yual dont mind tellin what yual spent on friend pm me ifin its more polite to do so ;)

BWD

Mine was
$39.99
Shipping & handling: $5.74
Super Saver Discount: -$5.74
------
Total before tax: $39.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
------
Order total: $39.99

:bolt: Amazon

Take care and be safe

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I had one them ther eyeclots ways back and could get good look with it too but nothin like that that I can remember. How many skins did it run ya THG ifin yual dont mind tellin what yual spent on friend pm me ifin its more polite to do so ;)

BWD

It was $39.99, same as Catfish.

I just got one of those myself and it works fine on my desktop but doesn't register right with my laptop and comes up as Acer Orb something or other.....it's an Acer laptop so probably interferring with something preloaded into the laptop by Acer.

I am having some issues on the desktop with the program that came in the cd, I can't seem to do anything with the pics but look at them... can't copy/paste the pics or move them to any other pic folder. Seems to be a very limited program.

It does take very nice pics though, unlike the same company's other product that has it's own lcd screen. The screen's resolution is so low you can't even tell if it's in focus or not.

i love it, i already tested it on some dried bud i had. can't wait to use it for maturing flowers.

Years later, I still think I need to get that $40.00 together! hahaha :) Just using the 60x loupe still.

If $40 is slowing you down, check out my thread on the 175x DIY digital microscope for a quick and cheap (maybe free) option. All you need is a bobby pin and either an old CDROM drive (older the better, lenses used to be larger) or a laser pointer you are willing to sacrifice. Dismantle to remove the laser lens, clip it over your cell phone camera lens, and you'll be taking photos like this of trichomes in no time:

attachment.php

I had actually already seen that thread. Really nifty thing you got going there. :)

This 150x digi scope is quite neat though. And honestly, I'll probably never make or get anything anyways, since my loupe works well enough. I'm lazy and cheap, lol! Mostly lazy though.

Latest posts

Back