Freeze drying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Has anyone experimented with freeze drying? i was just reading up on this technique and it says it takes about a week or so to dry in the freezer. What i wonder is what would be the effect on potency and things? Any info out there is appreciated.

It takes about a week or two to hang dry them on a line.
Freezing may cause trichomes to fall off, especially from handling while they're still frozen. I've read that it can cause trichomes to rupture and let their resin out too, kind of like when you bust a beer bottle in the freezer.
All in all, I personally think it's a really bad idea. But... this is only my opinion, not a proven fact.

sounds good and scientific enough for me "cause trichomes to rupture and let their resin",that tells me every thing. I,m only on my first grow and havent harvested yet i still got weeks to go. sittin here with you guys got me always thinking and it keeps me from sitting in my grow room watching the buds swell. hey you guys are great thanx for the input.

ant nothing wrong with sitting in the grow room watching the budds swell i do it all the time

Latest posts

Back