BeP at 6 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, just beautiful, isn't if fun when you see a trichome fill up with purple liquid?? love that.. nice job oldfogey..

will they fill up with purple? that would be pretty cool. thanks rose. all the help i get from you folks is the only reason these are looking like they are.

Not true, you are doing the work.. and yes if you have a good 60X loupe you can see the trichome stalk fill with purple.. far out huh?

far out and solid(i think that is a quote from a cheech and chong album i had in the 70's)...

thanks a.m. my skills are very weak in comparison to most of you folks. i am appreciative of all the help i get from all of you.

sorry rose. this is from february. johnny was just checking out the post i think. and thanks johnny. it was a lot genetics and some luck that the basement got as cold as it did during flower. i will be growing some satori and some cbd crew nordle shortly though. ordered some seeds from attitude and they are in transit now. i will be legal to grow in 15 days.

Latest posts

Back