Pineapple Kush Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything is looking wonderful! I want to live where you live--beautiful. I would think I died and went to heaven if I could live on a river or lake like that.

I really wanted to tell you that I think venting your lights like that is the best way. I always liked to vent in parallel if I had more than 1 light. If you run in series, you are always pulling hot air over the second light--just seems so much less efficient.

I just love Satori--she is my favorite. Those big fan leaves are just something else.

Thank you, it's starting to get warm here I'm using a 6" inline fan along with a 6" out take fan for the lights and one 8" fan to bring fresh air into the space. I run my lights 10pm to 10am and have a 12000 btu ac on the way. I'm hoping to bring the temps down enough to last through the summer season.

Well I've taken the PK down and its hanging. I think it will kick butt smoke the stems had resin. This was the first hydro ebb and flow using two 4x4 . Of the eight plants two did not produce because of over crowding. Feels sticky lots of resin and smells good the bud size coulda been bigger. The initial stone is very heavy at first....liking the pineapple meds buzz and it will get better in time. Still have one sour diesel almost ready to harvest and I'm impressed with the weight of those buds so very dense buds. And Satori females with 5 being males and by observation can turn male very quickly into early flower with ots o' stretch! From seed I topped these puppys the Satori one time from seed they like the heat and are in early flower ... waiting for the that harvest.

View attachment image.jpg

Well I had one Sour D and that's chopped waiting on two Green Crack and the Satori now been an interesting grow. The sour diesel tastes good and smells of pine at just over 100 grams I think the strain is a keeper. Here's a pic

View attachment image.jpg

Looks amazing! I am just starting some Sour D! Have had critical kush and white widow going for ages it seems time to switch it up! That pic makes me excited! Lol

Latest posts

Back