Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Widow - X- BD was da bomb I bet !-- A Frosted Black !- guess I don't have to make one !-- Umbra if the LEO from here were reading this thread my Happy A** would already be in jail !-- For growing my own medicine !--That's messed up ya'll!! --

While we talking about Po-Po -- I want to give a shout out to the South Texas chapter of L.E.A.P.-- that's Law Enforcement Against Prohibition !-- Keep the faith !- It's the Right thing to do !

Back home for a bit then back to work around 1ish for a couple more hours...really shortens up the weekend.

A couple bowls of Blue dream and a cup of joe and I am ready to start my day. 82 degrees here at 9:50am. Not bad. :bong1:

Have an AWESOME day guys! :D

Hi guys, umbra, i am about ready to pm one of those guys that are always here and ask them what they are doing. I guess we could just ban um, but i am sure they would come back as another.

108* yesterday, headed for that again. Got that one LA shaded, hope that helps. It might be i am stoned, but seems this morning the garden had a new vibe.. All the tops are pointed upward and it is like they flipped a switch with the full moon and decided to start to think about flowering. I love it when they point up like that.

Hope everyone is as medicated as they can be.

So far, I got 3 males showing after 1 week plus 1 day of 12/12. Took pictures, but..........
Strawberry x White Rhino, 3 seeds, 2 males
Forest Fire, 3 seeds, 1 male
Ghost Train Haze, 4 seeds, all female ?
Yesterday (Friday) the plants were 9 weeks old, topped at 3 weeks, and 1 week into 12/12. Tallest one, 36" male was destroyed, other 2 males live, for the time being.

It's a balmy 87 degrees here. Got the front and side yard mowed. I've got a bag o' buds for the first person to walk in, grab a large caliber handgun, hold it to my head, and make me go outside and mow the damn back yard.

People with a twitchy trigger finger need not apply.

I as packing my pipe looking out the widow at the backyard and thought -- somebody really needs to mow !- Not me !- Not today !-- I'm moving better but I ain't stupid that would put me back in bed !- Thirsty little buggers in bloom !-- got everybody taken care of - one last pH check this evening to make sure we good !-- I had a few more seed crack open but they don't count yet - I'm having trouble germinating seed !-- Dam!-- I never had a problem with seed!--

just got done with a evening burn. got me a gth male, found him today. now i got to move him so i can get the pollen from him. funny thing is i thought this one was a girl, is only 3 1/2' to 4' tall. i got one about 8' and i believe it's a girl.got two more gth that are about 4' and they haven't showed yet. white elephant, sour diesel, and white widow x big bud (fem) haven't showed yet. the ones in the woods aren't doing as well, their not getting enough sun light and are on the smaller side as in 15" to 24" tall.

The Old Hen and Pullet apparently couldn't wait for fall/winter. The wife walks in and asks what I put in my stew. I ran down the list. She tells me she bought stew meat and already had potatoes, and that she was heading to the store to retrieve the rest of the goodies.

I looked at her and said, "So, I'm making stew?"

She smiles and replies, "Well, yeah!"

I'm so easy to sucker into things.........

I always scouted for a fresh cut in the winter, where they are doing controlled burns, best place to plant in the spring is right dead next to a lodge pole pine on the NW side. Plenty of sun and all the new growth sorta keeps it hidden better imho. Glad I finally quit doing that.

Stew !-- Funny how different areas have different taste in food!-- I can cook but the Wife grew up cooking Cajun food !-- Her go to foods are things like Gumbo- Etouffee - Red Beans and Rice -- Boudain - Lots of seafood !-- I grew up in the country away from the coast - I do Chicken Fried Steak - Mashed Potatoes and Gravy !-- Stew - Soup and lots of Cornbread !-- Found the Wife's cooking button though !- I want her to cook -- I go get a bottle of 100 proof Southern Comfort and turn on the blues -- she can't help it !- She got to cook !-- She can't help it !-- Need to make another big batch of tamales !-- Mmm! Now I'm hungry and stoned !

I can't drink anymore !- I'm allergic to alcohol !-- I drink - I get Whiskey bumps !

I don't drink like I used to. Three 16oz beers, twice a week. Good enough for me. The only exception is St. Pattie's Day, then it's Irish Cream and beer, and lots of it.

Got a St. Patty's Day pipe made in Dublin by Knapp & Peterson that only gets smoked on that day, too. Yeah, I'm weird.......

I got a little screw together metal pipe about long as my finger -- heavy enough that if I have to get rid of it quickly I can throw it far enough U can't find it !- A broken plastic bong and a box of Zig-Zag papers !-- I get by !-- Weed has always been my drug of choice but I had trouble saying no sometimes !-- Got enough Crown Royal bags to make a quilt !-- Not talking about anything else I might have done !- But - I was bad !

Stew's done. Back yard is done. Shower is done. Time to enjoy the fruits of my weed endeavors. Can't imagine actually buying the stuff. I'm spoiled.

I couldn't stand it any longer with salads and made a baked chicken with potatoes and carrots cooked in the chicken fat...it was pretty darn good. A little fresh thyme from the garden.. it was good.

Keef, you are lucky you are married to a good cook. tell her i could use a cajun lesson.
We were talking about soup last night, it will be a while, although your stew sounded good Hippie.

PS, i don't drink AT ALL.. I really am allergic to it. It isn't pretty.

I didn't do nothing today but go fill the wife car up with gas and check the tires !-- Other than that I've just hung out and nursed a gentle buzz all day !- 2 doses of caps -- I been comfortable -- Oh !- did the pharming !-- That pink line Widow of mine will root like it was made to clone !- Got 27 out of 34 rooted in 8 days !-- got myself about couple dozen Tranquil Elephantizer that will be producing a SOG once a month !-- I'm hoping for a Blueberry Blast and a Strawberry Rhino and Williams Wonder girls !- My Widows are turning 2 years old this week !-- guess I got my money's worth from that pack of seed !- Got my eye on this trifoliate Blueberry Blast -- Umbra say it is polyhybrid times polyhybrid but this little three leaf thing looks like an indica - hope it's a girl !

Yes I am a Lucky Man Rose !-- U know I had to go to war with the Pentacostal Church for her ?-- I said No I don't want U to pray for me - but - if U call me again -- start praying for yourself !- They never met nobody they couldn't control with guilt !-- Never found out why the house burned but I have my suspicions !-- So we moved to the swamp north of New Orleans !-- Screw'm ! We've been happy ever since !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back