Romulan x Sensi Star Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prefer Soil or Hydro Bud?

• Soil

• Hydro

• No difference between them

• Can't tell the difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

docdj

Reaction score
Peace to all you horticulturists! :D

I have recently purchased several grown from seed strains for my medical condition. One is Romulan x Sensi Star. If anyone has grow this strain or if they have grown either much would be appreciated. Here is a little background info:

1) Plants are approx. 10-12 inches tall so I am estimating 3-4 weeks old?
2) Planted in Miracle grow (Big *** 2 cu foot Costco special) mixed with steer and chicken manure and native hardpan clay soil (ala N. CA)
3) We have hot, hot summers (90's -100's) so I was thinking a burlap cover over them suspended by poles so as not to fry them (worked good with my tomatoes when they were having bud drop last year)
4) I accidentally bent two of my plants..They are not killed..how, or what might you go about doing in this case? I know there are several professional growers that regularly do this to stimulate growth but I am still freaked out :holysheep:...
5) I have planted them next to my tomatoes..Is that bad?
6) Also stealth wise, any suggestions as I live in a suburban area someone said bowls of vinegar but that seems kinda...:eek: wierd?
7) How about nute levels can both take ferts and what are the best brands?
8) I have purchased a drip waterer with the hose that leaks kind of like sweating..(forget what it's called) If anyone has used that what should the amount of H20 be approx.?

I am sorry for being so long winded but I am trying to cover all the bases..

Peace out,

docdj

Latest posts

Back