White Widow and 1 Purps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, i know they are bigger, lets see the pics...

what happened to your grow? it was looking so good!:holysheep:

Sorry guys but the crazy ex did some things and I had to shutdown for a bit...I did a post on it somewhere. Antwats they are all dead, and so are all the cones.

NOOOOOOOOOO!
What a tragedy!
I'm so sorry to hear of your lost ... all those lovely white widow gone? I'm terribly sorry.:hairpull::cry::fid::doh::shocked:

Wow. That sucks snuggles. We are sorry to hear that. What happened? Hopefully you can get your grow operation going again. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

I lost all my stuff. NYCD Diesel, God Bud, WW, Black Domina, Sweet God, a couple crosses I made. My friend saved some clones but it was tough to do...safe is better than sorry IMO. I grow away from the house she did not know and thought she would get me in trouble long story short I'm back I have 17 seedlings going right now but shhhhh LOL. Nebula, White Satin, and a couple of my crosses.

Here's the original link
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25143&highlight=goodbye

Man what a low blow. People like that make me wonder. Props for gettin back in the game so fast! Best of luck snuggles.

Alcohol and her= instant drama LOL.

Her oldest is 23 and has told me that she remembers nothing feels bad etc. Too late, I'm not too angry anymore as she got arrested and will now leave me alone. She told her son she was shocked I stopped growing too...LOL I did? So I think things are safe now, and there is no way to tie me to my grow area so I started again...plus it's an addiction:)

So sorry for Your troubles, i hope things work out as you want them to. Glad to hear you are growing, nothing better for the soul than gardening IMHO.
take care of yourself.

oh man that sucks :( oh well look to the future and future yields ;) hope everything goes better for you this time :)

Latest posts

Back