Dank's Outdoor Oddosey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok, i know there not in the gallery, i just wanted to show u guys whats happenin on my end before i couldnt anymore, iam to have my net down for a week, but i promise i will get these pics into the gallery, dont have my mini sd card, so heres what i got till then, oh and tbg, thanks for takin down that other pic because your a homie like that, but iam mmj in wa state so its all good bro, no worries :D so here we go! oh yeah these are only a couple, there a mix of skunk #1, pure purple power, and strawberry cough, got some clones of permafrost, trainwreck and grandaddy purp comin. plus seedlings.and yeah thats right, iam a

thanks for lookin.
Dc

SITE RULES
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site.Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Very pretty garden you have. Gotta Love WA state baby!
Good Luck

hmm, i think i may never come back.
good life all.

Dc

your right, linking does have inherent risks if your ILLEGAL, if your legal then it isnt a problem is it, besides you can never hide from uncle sam, even if your server is in europe.

if your legal then it isnt a problem is it
I think it's more for the people clicking on your link not the actual link poster. I hope you reconsider DC. I like having you around:).

Latest posts

Back