Name your Nutes, and GH 3 PART nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah those were my thoughts aswell!!! I am using gold with, zone. i have used the liquid light but unsure if i was even using right!! I noticed last night on the sight it says to raise light and spray with lights on. does that mean spray in the begining of light cycle?? i was always using like any other foliar. spray right before lights go out, need to research more!!!

I was always a little leary about using LL and penetrator on my bud during flowering cycle. It seems like a pretty harsh chemical, and I can't imagine how it wouldn't screw up the potency at all. Maybe its only for legit gardens, but I doubt it.

KADE said:
As long as you mix your nutes INTO water... and not together... u'll be fine.

I use DNF Gro, Bloom, Gold, Black, Green, clear, Monster Bud, Superthrive and Pinemyte.
I was wondering what happens if you mix the nutes. together before you put them in the water?I am new at hydro and wan to know all I can before I do this. Also do you have to mix it in a separate water container?Then mix together.Thank you for your post it has helped me alot

if you mix the nutrients together without water you can cause nutrient lockup, starving your plants. I mix my nutes in a 5 gallon bucket.. i only fill with four gallons, add nutes, and stir let sit for 15-20 minutes before adding to res. asfar as the liquid light fade, you only use it the first four weeks into flower.

The age old question, what nuits do I use?

Personnaly, I use GH 3 part. I have tried most all others. If I stopped using GH, I would go with Advanced.

Now, GH does leave salt deposits. But if you clean-up your equip. after ewach harvest, this should not be an issue.

As far as additives, I see NO need. it is all **. I see more folks ruin thier crop by using additives.

ok hers my nute regime

cloning first i use one drop of superthrive per litre of water and ph adjust to about 5.5 and soak medium im using wjether its jiffys,rockwool starter cubes or whatever.

vegging i use formulex to aid rapid rooting into bigger rockwool cubes or just to speed up root formation.

once established roots i then use just plain canna vega for whatever medium im using.

flowering-this is the good part

canna a and b flores
dutch master max flower
advanced nutrients CARBO LOAD-(I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS STUFF ENOUGH AWESOME BUD DEVELOPMENT FOR WHATS GOT TO BE THE CHEAPEST NUTRIENT ADDITIVE ON THE MARKET)
canna pk 13/14 used at start of week 4 of flowering
advanced nutrients 'overdrive' is only used in last couple of weeks of flowering.

AS A PREVENTATAIVE MEASURE AS IM NOW FULLY HYDROPONIC I USE AGAIN WHATS GOTTA BE BEST STUFF ON MARKET GROWTHMASTA 'MICROBIAL' USE TO PREVENT PYTHIUM OR IF YOU HAVE PYTHIUM USE AT DOUBLE THE DOSE UNTIL CURED WHICH IT WILL DO FAST.

END

pkj

Ionic Nutrients, with a little Liquid silicone... Thats it.

Fadeux hey dude liquid light and penetrator is crap used at recommended dosage its damages the plants leaves but if you use at half the dosage and it does appear to work but saying that i have nearly a fully bottle of each which im not prepared to risk using on my plants after my initial full dose issue.

again canna flush just plain killed my plants overnight used at stated dose so had argument with shop who sold me stuff-their response-you should never use at stated dosage always at half strength-what ** inho

pkj

pkj

md.apothecary said:
jus curious as to what nutes everyone is using?? i use GH 3PRT nutes, but want something better.

If anyone uses GH 3 part nutes what is the proper order of mixing?
I think it's Micro, GROW, then bloom?

Also... how do you mix it in the water properly? I usually take a 1 gallon container, mix one in at a time. i then shake it up and add to reservoir, then continue until my 4gallon res is full. is that right??

I ask about nutes because I want the best, and I want to have to mix less nutes at one time. doing these 3 part nutes is a pain sometimes.

GH 3 part here. Most hydro nutes are overpriced copycats of them anyway. GH was the first to get it right. I also us a product by Roots Organics called Trinity. Its like Liquid Karma but WAY higher quality. You can REALLY tell the difference between the two!

Stunzeed..

Has anyone ever heard or used a nute brand called Top Secret? I guess it soime pharmy nutes that was released and was supposed to give good results to hte plant.

I have used the GH nutes to grow aeroponics and it works great. I always add the nutes, micro first, to the water in the res, then the grow and finally the bloom. Also do yourself a favor and skip the transition to bloom schedule just go straight to 3 bloom, 2 micro and one grow when you change to 12/12. Mine do just fine. Skip the bloom additives they're just a waste of money. I tried them and didn't notice any difference. Have fun and look for my forthcoming thread on building a homemade aeroponic system that can produce up to eight pounds every three and a half months from just eight plants. The design has been sucessfully used by the person who taught me for up to a 24 plant room with 12,000 watts of light many years now.

I was wondering what nutes are the easiest and best to use for a beginner that's NEVER grown anything before? I'll be growing in a 4 gal res 4 plant dwc system. I want to find out the most STABLE nutes, just in case i accidently screw up a little. I see different people posting about using 20 different nutes, changing ratios up all the time and so on, and that's a little too complicated for me being my first time. i'm afraid i'll not fully understand and kill them. so, if anyone could tell me a SIMPLE almost full proof nute list and schedule, i would be most grateful, as well many other newbies will be, i'm sure. ;-)

Advanced Nutes
3 part
Grow Micro and Bloom
plus a dash of
Sweet by botanicare
and some Dr hOrnsbys BIG BUD!
and Maxx purple you should be solid

Well, to chime in, I am using technaflora products. I originally bought the kit with the recipe for success. On the advice of my local gro shop owner I cut the ratio in half and have had good success with these products. You quickly learn to buy the big bottle of boost since you use it in all phases, I also use the sugar daddy up pretty quick too. These seem fairly inexpensive and the recipe is really easy to follow through all phases of plant development. I was curious about Atamis B'cuzz line? I use their rockwool cubes and was curious about their line of nutes.

This is my first grow and I started off using Ionic Grow then Bloom and Boost but would like to advance to 3-part nutrients and would like advice on the use of the 3-part nutrients, the best one to use and the best to buy them. I am in the UK (Scotland). Thanks again for any advice

MV

whattup folks. thought i'd chime in with my experiences and overstandings, if they might be of help. hydroponics has become a huge industry, lots of marketing, a very equipment and supply intensive industry. the companies would like you to believe you need way more than you really do. i use GH products, almost strictly, with the addition of 'eath nectar' and 'earth ambrosia' from soil secrets (soilsecrets.com), this is a rooting innoculant originally designed for soil application but works great as a a stand alone (no nutes) kind of early flush. i run it full strength for 24-48 hrs, then change the res back to the reg nute solution. the high salt content kills some of the microbiology making them incompatible for use together in later stages of growing >600ppm. this product is similar to subculture, but is a two part liquid and by far superior.
back to nutes tho, i've had 100% success with GH flora 'lucas formula' plus 'floralicious plus'. the latter brings much of the organic element to the plant, better favor, high essential oil production, massive trich production, vitalness against disease ect... much of what the OG growers complain about hydro is compensated for by doing flushes with the EA & EN innoculant, which brings the microbiology to the root system, and 'floralicious plus', which brings the fulvic acids, plant, marine and mineral elements. the "organic" elements. GH flora IS essentially organic, tho not by babylon standard which reflects a whole different agenda than intended when the organic movement was initiated. Floralicious plus IS organic, unrefined and very beneficial to cannabis.

But, back to the point, much marketing and diversion, keeping it simple is an axiom i live by and grow by. nearly all nutrients are copies of General Hydroponics formula developments, which is the product of the hydro pioneers @ NASA and us military sanctioned botanists & chemists. like much of consumerist propoganda, hydroponics is none different. these companies are trying to make money, not help you, overstand that. check for vague and diversive wording in all of their advertisements, you'll notice the repetition. keep in mind also, never forget your roots and overstand soil, even if you grow hydro, for overstanding soil will help you have a kind of quantum overstanding of the way plants grow. nature is truly the pattern by which we should follow. i grow hydro myself for many reasons, but i am sure to acquire knowledge of soil for a complete mosaic of the systems dynamics.
ok, the banter ceases.
in love,
-g

also, to bring things aloft a bit, the vibes/love/energy you put into your plants is crucial, too. this is not truly loftiness, but scientific truth. check: quantum theory/mechanics, string theory, water/ice structure as influenced by our vocal or mental vibrations. word and sound is power as are our thoughts, overstand this, too.
your plants know if you love them, if you see them as only means to money, they know your intent, possibly better than you do yourself. herb as a means of us making a living outside of the system is very important and i support it to the fullest, but have love and respect for the sacred herb, none withstanding. cannabis herbs will love & help us as we love and help them. no dogma, just my own truths.
bless,
-g

I used to use GHE 3part in an aero system when I used to grow and it worked very well for me, also used rhizo and canna boost alongside it. I found GHE great because you can give ya baba's exactly what they want, when they ask for it. Also ec never went over 1.4 and after first week of veg ph down was never needed as it buffers the whole way through at 5.8 - 6.1.

Glyph some great comments there!
And great site btw ppl.. Peace JR

I've used GH flora series since I 1st tried it in 1980 or 1981, when it was introduced to me in the Dam, almost 30 yrs now :hubba: I love this stuff and so do my plants. :farm:

Latest posts

Back