Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I prepared 50 litre's of PH adjusted water brought all ten soil plants in to the bathroom and flushed them with half the amount of the water and 30 minutes later flushed them with the rest of the water and let them sit for over half hr..then i empty'd the rez in my hydro system and added 50 litres of PH adjusted water and turned it on..dont know if that will work as far as flushing:rolleyes: will turn the system back on again and let them flush for another half hr...
let know if im doing this right:eek: or if i have to flush them again or if anything that cud help with stress..which im sure their under..was going to post this matter in the sick plants section but figured id get the help here..what shud i do:eek:

sounds like you did the right thing to me... however... I wouldn't have bothered flushing the hydro... just change the res to get rid of the bad ferts.

bummer to hear about the probs :(

luck (I'm sure u'll b ok :) )

my grows gonna be over by monday due to personal reasons they will be 40 days in flower then.. very dissapointed with it all:eek: ..the only good thing about it is that i learned a bit of the trade nw il live to fight another day...thanks to every 1 that came by to help, u all know who ye are..
i hope to start a journal soon

Awww bummer. I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope your not too discouraged. They looked very nice. Good luck with the next one fo sho.

thats a shame u dont get2 see their full potential. goodluck in ur future endeavors

yea i'm bummed too...wanted to hear the strawberry cough report...

hope to see you around

just give the thread a endin:ignore: after been chopped 3 weeks early i ended up with 6 ounces ,im happy with that amount and learned alot from other forum users..thanks to u all see u laterl:)

That's too bad to hear but at least you gained some good experience and have some smoke to toke on. I hope to see you with another grow sometime in the near future and I wish you the best of luck with your personal life. Take care and be safe.

hi sara it good to see more women learing the trade welcome to the fam. i see your coming along. soon you will have us ask you how to do something keep it up .

Hope things sort out in the "real world" Sara. Lookin forward to your next journal.

peace RBH

thanks guys its part of the game as we all know we dont live in canada or holland where its legal,.. and when someone finds out i wil (did) pull the plug rather than take a chance and hope the police dont come.. we all take our own steps..it cud of been worse than it was....again thanks on the help everybody
check out my new journal dwarf mix i will update in the next few days..see ye soon!!

couple of pic's of the plants a few days ago now dry and in jars..this is after the coast was clear..final dry weight just below 6 ounce's..

SDC11736.JPG

SDC11735.JPG

Latest posts

Back