Random seeds #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smokey u got it goin on ..they look great for day 24;) if mine look like urs in ten days ill be very very happy:)

Man, I have got to hand it to you... they look great!!! Very bushy and maturing a lot faster than mine. I should hope my first plant gets as nice as your beauty. Mine just started to smell like citrus & the tricromes have started to appear at the tops of the nugs.
When do you expect to harvest?
I was also wondering if the white hairs have started to randomly apear brown or red? I have a few nugs that have a few red hairs and I am not sure if it is unusual for a plant to start changing color before the tricromes apear. Like I said on a previous post, this is my first grow and kinda new at this. You seem to know what you are doing and your opinions and humilty are very much apreciated.

This is day 28 of flower for my ladies. They are starting to fill out and some trichs are developing. I dont have any hairs withering yet though. Enough talk, on to the pics. Enjoy. Any comments? Take care and be safe. Thanks for the replies.

Edit: On the first picture, I had to supercrop it. It is too tall for my grow area. Its buds are the least developed also. The last pic is the best shot of my whole garden in normal light.

f28-3.JPG

f28-4.JPG

f28-5.JPG

f28-6.JPG

f28-7.JPG

f28-8.JPG

f28-entiregarden2.JPG

looks good man,the last time i grew,i grew with my friend and he was always topping his plant and i was always like "man,i dont wanna do it too much",well i messed up .his plant ended up being twice the size of mine (5' tall and 3 1/2 wide) but the messed up part is that i actually got to smoke mine,his ended up flowering alot slower than mine (different strains) so i got mine out of the woods a week b-4 hunting season started and he waited,well sure enough the property owner ended up goin hunting and found his plant.lol,i was so happy i got mine outta there when i did.my lease ended in my apartment so i ended up driving them 3 at a time out to the boonies and i put them like 250 yds back in some woods.after goin through all that i've decided its alot easier to just do em up in my extra bedroom so now i have 2 400 watt hps's that have the tracks to go back and forth down my drip system which holds 40 plants,i hope i get at least 20 females.i plan on starting my grow in about a month.i'll start a journal when my journey begins.anyways goin good bro,cant wait to see the final product. happy 4/20 peace

No pruning was used. I supercropped one of them. The rest were lst'ed. Take care and be safe.

sounds good try not to double up they like ther spaceif you havent used nutes befor i would start with an a&b maybe house of gardend or canna maybe one dose of pk 13/14 3 weeks from the end remember to flush for at least 10 days or buds will be harsh and maybe have a go with a booster good luck with your girls.bless

Thanks for the replies. I am trying a new nute that I have never used before. Its called expert gardener. 10-52-10 at full strength every other watering. Seems to be working just fine. Haven't had any problems as of yet. I did double up the one pot because I didn't have room for one plant. More pics in a few days. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back