First grow....flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippinthewidow

Reaction score
I am in the 5th week of flowering and plan to harvest 4 weeks from tomorrow. The girls are starting to really fill out and looking amazing with all the white hairs. Four of the original 12 were female, but I suspect that I accidently turned some herm due to stress for various reasons with moving, light problems, and bad watering patterns. I finally am on a schedule and have been for the last two weeks. Can't wait until this little forest is done flowering.

DSCN3983.JPG

DSCN3984.JPG

DSCN3985.JPG

DSCN3986.JPG

DSCN3987.JPG

DSCN3988.JPG

DSCN3989.JPG

DSCN3990.JPG

DSCN3991.JPG

DSCN3992.JPG

DSCN3993.JPG

DSCN3994.JPG

The ladies are looking fantastic. My crop is also at about 5 weeks flowering so we will be chopping around the same time. Cant wait right? Keep us posted on the ladies. Great work. Take care and be safe.

Whats up mang. The ladies are looking great. Gotta nice green color and they look very healthy. Tell us about your setup? What kind of lights, nutes and so on. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO for the ladies. Your doing a great job mang keep it up.

I am using a 400 watt hps bulb and fox farm ocean soil. The nutes I'm not really clear on so I'll let everyone know later.

I think that I have found seeds starting to produce on three of the plants. I think that they might have gotten pollinated by either 1) leaving males in too long or 2) the herms I found pollinated them. I don't know if this is good or bad. The babies are sleeping right now so I'll update with pictures asap.

The babies have about 2 weeks left of flowering come this Thursday. All now have showed signs of seeds and in some of the pictures you can clearly see them. I don't know if this means it will be bad bud, or they just got pollinated. The main colas are starting to fill out and I think I'm going to get a decent amount of bud for a first grow.

CIMG0910.JPG

CIMG0911.JPG

CIMG0915.JPG

CIMG0916.JPG

CIMG0918.JPG

CIMG0919.JPG

CIMG0921.JPG

CIMG0925.JPG

CIMG0927.JPG

CIMG0928.JPG

CIMG0932.JPG

CIMG0933.JPG

Looking fantastic. If you do get seeds... well that wouldn't be such a bad thing. Looks like a yummy strain to continue growing.

So I decided to take mostly pictures of the main colas and the bigger side nodes. The plants are really starting to fill out. I have a week left until harvest come this Thursday and I plan on nutting tomorrow one last time. It's been a long journey, but I can't believe how well they look given all the circumstances and it being my first grow.

CIMG0964.JPG

CIMG0970.JPG

CIMG0971.JPG

CIMG0972.JPG

CIMG0975.JPG

CIMG0973.JPG

CIMG0976.JPG

CIMG0977.JPG

CIMG0978.JPG

CIMG0979.JPG

CIMG0981.JPG

CIMG0982.JPG

I wouldn't use the seeds unless you are SURE that they were pollinated by a male you left in the flower room too long. If they were pollinated by a hermie--the resulting seeds will have hermie traits--you don't want to create more hermies.

Unfortunately, seeded bud provides far less smokable material than non-seeded. You can have a 50-70% weight loss with seeds.

That is so cool rippin. Absolutely amazing for your first grow, you must be so proud. Maaad props! Lookin forward to this harvest.

So I harvested two nights ago and hung the buds. The wet weight was 300g and today it weighed out to 90g. Each of the four kind I gave a special name, and each makes you feel groovy. I wish I had pics, but I didn't get around to it. Hopefully I'll be able to post is a few days while the buds are curing in jars. Thank you everyone for your replies and knowledge. I'll be updating my next grow very shortly :).

Latest posts

Back