Plants of a Green Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMan74

Freak
Reaction score
Hello Green Friends,

Here is the MP plant log of GreenMan74.

Currently we have a selection of 1 Sativa and 2 Indica Strains in various stages of growth.
The plants in the larger 8" pots are clones that have not been flowered, 3 months old. The one on the right was topped (and there is another pic of it illustrating this), the one on the left was not, but was pulled over with pipe cleaners for a while.
The smaller containers are clones of some of the same plants taken when the originals indicated sex.
All are in Foxfarm soil. The one with the N deficiency is the Sativa, foliar sprayed right after the pic was taken. Interestingly the N def of the Sativa clones is roughly parallel to the seed plant in bloom, which we will see soon (when the light comes on).

There is also a pic of the current clone bubbler stock, kind of lonely in there. A couple of the Sativas which were in plain water for 2 weeks previously (due to the bubbler being fully stocked) are looking bad, but one has sprouted a root. You can see that these were taken from flowering, and though the roots took a little while, you can also see that these plants are rooting like mad (and saying "feed us!!!")

Clones1.jpg

bubbler.jpg

roots.jpg

Clones2.jpg

clones3.jpg

Yes well on to the fireworks then...
(top from left) Garden shot of the Indicas, Blueberry in foreground, 2 medicinal grade in back. You can see the bottom of the reflector there, this a 600 HPS so we are just about as close as we can get. Next 3 across are medicinal, Blueberry, and the Sativa pics taken in kitchen. With the dark background is the Sativa, you can see a hint of a pipe cleaner used to bend the top cola. Below that is another Sativa shot, from a weird angle, trying to show the bud development.

gardenW5.jpg

BQw5.jpg

BBw5.jpg

PCw5.jpg

PCw52.jpg

PCw53.jpg

snuggles said:
Looks good...smells good too I'm sure.

They are putting on some dank bouquets. Exhaust is running through a carbon sheet, so the only odor I'm noticing now are the clones, which are actually kicking out the smell just now. All flowering plants are in FoxFarm and are being fed 1-10-1 guano, except the sativa, which has been getting 10-15-10 chemical to try and counteract what seems an early yellowing, though the plant didn't respond much to the same treatment two weeks ago.
The early yellowing is also appearing on two of the Indicas, one of which was also showing a P def before it got the guano. I believe this is the result of pulling too many fan leaves back in the beginning of flowering. The other Indicas had only a couple leaves pulled and remain dark green. Though the Sativa looks like it will finish good, it seems to be finishing faster than the Indicas - pistils are beginning to wilt, leaves yellowing/falling, way before seeing this in the Indica plants. Could be the strain. We'll know more when we flower off a few more clones of this plant.

looks kinda like what im doing cloning cloning and smokin hats of to ya keep it green.PS

The ladies are looking great. Nice work so far. Make sure to keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Not much going on, some nice bud swelling, but I probably won't post any more pics for another week or so.
I did want to show the considerable difference between these 2 blueberry plants. You'll see that one is much less dense and green than the other, although it does have some nice bud on it. The main nug on the greener plant is 1.5-2" across, and has a ways to go. Hoozah!
There's also another shot of the twisty sativa bud that is a *very* aromatic plant, and those buds are swelling up now too. The duct tape popped off the carbon filter and I was greeted with an interesting smell when I returned home last night.
Most of the plants got a good drink last night, and a half-strength dose of the 1-10-1 guano.

BBd.jpg

bbc1.jpg

gdn1.jpg

ppc1.jpg

Latest posts

Back