Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meetmrfist2, be safe! I feel for those that live in areas that have hurricanes and tornadoes. I can't image going through that all the time.

Air quality here is bad, too. I pretty much try to get out in the morning and check on the girls--both plants and chickens, then hole up in the house the rest of the time. The smoke gives a surreal color to the landscape and the sun is a red ball in the sky. We are ready to rock and roll on the downstairs bathroom, so have plenty to do inside.

Rosebud, sending green mojo for your CBD pollen swap!

Meetmrfist, be safe (not stoned, meant to say it twice)!

driving me crazy with Irma news, they change the predicted path every few hours,looks like we are in the path but it should weaken to a cat 1 hurricane by the time it gets here like last year....maybe get lucky and not lose power...prayers to all the folks going through rough times with the storms and fires and weird things going on all over the place....what next.....gonna hit my vape pen and chill,no work tonight,beach is a ghost town.....hope all is well or getting better.....peace

Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing fantastic!! I am so sorry about everybody who has lost during all of the tragedies that we are experiencing in the past few weeks. There are terrible terrible terrible situations that people are dealing with all the way from Texas to Florida right now and I along with many others have developed groups who are funding supplies for both tragedies in Houston along with a new effort for Florida. There is nothing than I can say other than there has been many tireless weeks filled with support from the volunteers and just people donating money towards the cars and it has been an amazing experience throughout the past few weeks for me, and especially people on the receiving end of these tragedies.

I want to First say that there is been so many efforts made through so many people and so many volunteers that I cannot begin to name where to begin or where to end but we have been extremely active from the West Coast two are now East Coast. It is all thanks to people who actually care and donate to the cause whether it is time effort money or supplies it has been a godsend for those who are in suffering. I am sorry I have been unavailable but I have been blessed to help many other than myself and there is way way way way way way way more suffering to those who have been unable to help themselves.

I'm glad an extremely excited two wrecked my friends here know that we have done a lot for the suffering on all efforts to help the needy and the times of Reckoning. And it will continue for weeks to come, we have much work to do. If you want to donate please contact me and I will put you directly in contact with the people who are making differences as we are working hard to help anyone who is in need.

I'm very sorry I have not been around I have been extremely busy with life work and everything else as you can all understand but I will tell you this I love you all and you know that it is the truth. I am so privileged to have the opportunity to have a piece to say in this community and I love you all. Godspeed to anyone needing help that has not had contact yet and we will continue to try to alleviate all of the suffering from here on out.

Much love-

Toa

@Rose, the smoke from the fires out west is reaching all the way to here:( Showed it on satellite pics. Stay safe.

Thank you Duck. It has been a little clearer here, i am sorry it is all the way to you. There was ash fall out everywhere. Seems kinda like end times. the south is flooded and the north is burning and,,, politics. The good news is everyone helping everyone. I don't remember the last time we had rain, maybe in June?

TOA, so nice to see you and happy you are helping and receiving great joy from that. I sent money, all i can do from here, except hope and pray.

My heart is with everyone who has been hit with disaster, fires, hurricanes, and flooding. TOA bless you for your work helping others. Disaster recovery is only possible because of people like you. Thanks for checking in. We do miss you!

Hello everybody! I hope you are all doing fantastic!! I am so sorry about everybody who has lost during all of the tragedies that we are experiencing in the past few weeks. There are terrible terrible terrible situations that people are dealing with all the way from Texas to Florida right now and I along with many others have developed groups who are funding supplies for both tragedies in Houston along with a new effort for Florida. There is nothing than I can say other than there has been many tireless weeks filled with support from the volunteers and just people donating money towards the cars and it has been an amazing experience throughout the past few weeks for me, and especially people on the receiving end of these tragedies.

I want to First say that there is been so many efforts made through so many people and so many volunteers that I cannot begin to name where to begin or where to end but we have been extremely active from the West Coast two are now East Coast. It is all thanks to people who actually care and donate to the cause whether it is time effort money or supplies it has been a godsend for those who are in suffering. I am sorry I have been unavailable but I have been blessed to help many other than myself and there is way way way way way way way more suffering to those who have been unable to help themselves.

I'm glad an extremely excited two wrecked my friends here know that we have done a lot for the suffering on all efforts to help the needy and the times of Reckoning. And it will continue for weeks to come, we have much work to do. If you want to donate please contact me and I will put you directly in contact with the people who are making differences as we are working hard to help anyone who is in need.

I'm very sorry I have not been around I have been extremely busy with life work and everything else as you can all understand but I will tell you this I love you all and you know that it is the truth. I am so privileged to have the opportunity to have a piece to say in this community and I love you all. Godspeed to anyone needing help that has not had contact yet and we will continue to try to alleviate all of the suffering from here on out.

Much love-

Toa

:ciao:

:bong:

the crazy weather and all the natural disasters happening everywhere is kinda out there....gonna hit some Berry White and chill....enjoy your day and join me if you like.....peace

DO YOU LOVE BERRY WHITE??? I love the taste and the stone of that pot. I am going to have to get me a bit of that indica. How you doing Mr fist?

I am in, no kidding on busy. I think i will have some store bought hash plant. Lets smoke this thang.

yes indeed it is awesome,went to the dr. today....had some blood work done and took more xrays,changed some meds for my breathing,know more in a few weeks....getting old sucks,wish I would have done things different years ago....oh well ....hope everyone is having a better week than the past....biu bhc

My week was going great until Tuesday evening. Had mild seizure Tuesday evening. Wednesday morning the step-son slid the wife's pickup off the mountain, had to get a tow truck. The worst is he is in alcohol/drug, rehab/drug court and he was hammered. But he had to sneak out to see his meth-head, wh*re, exgf. That wasn't the worst of it, he then tried to lie about the whole thing. Soooo, my week can only get better:)

BIU :bong:

duck, why did you have a seizure? Do you have a seizure disorder? I hope you are ok.
were you medicated? Hugs.

Dang duck, you have had a bad week. First and foremost, take care of your self! Here's hoping the ret of the week is good to you.

Meetmrfist2, hope all your tests go well. Yes, getting old does suck...however better than the alternative.

I have had a busy couple of days, running here and there. So, I am probably going to just tinker around the house today. And we have a 20% chance of rain today! It has been a big old long dry spell around these parts. Rosebud, did you get any moisture?

I am going to have to make a trip to the dispensary. I just don't have enough left to make it until this crop is done. And besides, it is so fun to go try out different strains. And I will pick up a couple of grams of concentrate to make up another batch of vape liquid. I have everything to make up my rosin press...just need to borrow my buddy's drill press to drill the plates. Hoping to get working on that in the next week or two.

Sending positive vibes to you all and loading up a big bowl to help me with that. Have a great rest of your week and BIU as needed.

you know your pretty much baked when you think you are cooking sausage and relize 20 mins later you turned on the wrong burner.....have a great day peeps....peace

Morning bongers. Duck, good job bringing these back. They look nice and healthy. Hope they have time to finish. When do you usually get your first frost? Mine still have a month (maybe a bit more) to go.

We have a strange phenomenon happening here. Moisture is falling from the sky. In the back of my mind I think I vaguely remember this phenomenon, but it hasn't happened for so long. Is it called....rain? Got a few days of rain predicted with a lot cooler temps.

Hope everyone has a great week and remember to BIU as needed.

I hope that stuff puts all the fires out. It was so smokey yesterday it was dangerous out there. I love the rain!!!!

Duck, I hope your plants make it to harvest. mojo for the finish.

Thanks girls, but I don't think they will.
Having high humidity, fog and no wind. First frost is coming up also. Oh well we will see. Was thinking of bringing her in but don't want bugs. Sort of looks like the previous owner may of had mites.

what up BHC,glad to hear some wet stuff made it to you HG...did you get some also Rose,we have had our fair share this year,our local river is at flood stage and still rising.....that plant looks pretty good there Duck,hope it goes as you hope....time to BIU if you want to join me.....have doc appointment on friday,not looking forward to it....peace

Latest posts

Back