Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey rb---have you tried winterizing the rso---i like the pasta but the syringes look even better

Winterizing the rso, what?

Beemer that is great. I got 3 half gallons for 136.00 Too darn much money...but it is nice for this.

I tell you guys the magical butter machine is saving me at least 10 hours of boiling off. Now it takes 15 min. I make the tincture in that then boil it off.

I don't know what winterizing is I guess.

I will get mr rb right on that. LOL

Multi, i studied the other night for so long trying to figure out decarbing for the highest cbd's. First of all i have never had chemistry, wish when i was 16 some teacher would have said, now rosebud, you need to take chemistry because when you are in your 60's you will be making medicine for people out of pot. I would have done it. As far as I can figure we are in the dark ages and flying by the seat of our pants making this stuff for cancer patients, and that scares me. I just want a book, and there isn't any. If I watch run from the cure one more time. I hate big pharm. I don't mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist but follow the money.

big pharma is a monopoly. THC will impact profits.
alcohol profits too. RSO, oils, healthier than vapor, bong, joint due to lungs.
but social interaction counts for something. to each their own.

Rosie any questions you have shoot the general a pm at the other spot... if anyone will have answers for you it is him... he is literally from another galaxy... :48:

http://www.cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/en_2013_01_1.pdf If i understand this study, which is always a worry, ha, they are saying the terpins are lost and so are cbd's during decarbing.

Good evening Rosebud, This study is done very poorly as far as I'm concerned. To long of a soak, and decarbing way to low in temp with the double boiler and then using the oven just doesn't have the controls a person needs for proper decarb. I'm waiting for a message back from Motoco on his thoughts on it. Just my 2 cents worth, worth about a penny.

You got that right Beemer, there are no studies as there has been no money to do studies, but we got to up the game from Rick Simpson using a 2x4 in a bucket with solvent...
That is the only study I can find and I can't find anything else. I have always decarbed in a 200 degree oven for 30 min. But if i am ruining the terpins then i don't want to do that.
I appreciate your 1 penny Beemer.... now if we put that with mine we will have 2 cents.

Hi Rose, have you tried contacting Grey Wolf over at skunkpharm. They do more research on this than anyone else I can think of.

WOW, you guys!!!! THANK YOU. Whilst i was sleeping away you guys were helping me. Thank you. Multi, the book, it is 1000.00 us american dollars... That is the most expensive book i have ever seen on amazon.

I will get lots more coffee, some cookies to smoke and start going through all these wonderful links you all provided. THANK YOU.

Rosebud, fill a bowl or two and read this if you like. http://www.cannabis-med.org/data/pdf/2001-03-04-7.pdf

I just read that article and understood 3/4...not bad. one thing i learned is that rats having torticollis (stiff neck) responded well to cbd. So thank you MR1, that was a great read... Boy is there great stuff in our beloved plant. Antibiotics, antifungals, the list goes on.... Everyone should be taking it. Now to figure out about decarbing. off to Skunkpharm...never been there. I can't thank you all enough.

Off to Skunkpharm...never been there.

That is the FIRST place I go now. They really do seem to be the expert in novice (if that makes sense). LOL

What I mean is, many of the experiments they do are with common items that can be done at home.

Great info there, for sure.

ive always decarbed using microwave 2 minutes, 3 or 4 times or as needed.
2 min doesn't 'destroy' anything except water content.
2 min 3 times is not the same as 6 min microwave. I was sceptic but it worked.
weed shrinks but is dry and decarbed.
THEN it goes into an oil. heated few hrs. very potent after straining.
I use coconut oil. its my green mounds bar (tbspn) and solid sorta like butter.

If your decarbing in a microwave you are perhaps ruining your thc levels. Too hot.

Anyone have any links to any research or tests that have been done with a microwave?

Interesting read but I meant some research relative to cannabis and the use of a microwave.

What is the temp of the inside of a microwave during use at 1000w? Or less if you have an adjustable power microwave (which most are these days).

Personally, I love to cook so I almost never use a microwave for anything. Never really liked the entire idea. However, my opinion aside, I wonder what the real story is on a microwave and cannabis.

Does it get too hot (over 250 or 300F)at any power setting? Does it evaporate any of the canabanoids? Which ones? How does it affect the canabanoids, especially the THC and the CBD?

These are some the questions I would like to see some solid answers to. I wonder if Skunkparm has done anything on this? I'll pop over and check.

Latest posts

Back