Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hang in there, there is always turbulence when your changing altitude. I firmly believe that with time it simply will all fall into place for you.

In the conditions I have to grow in --This is about the best I can do for now !-- I can get at least a quarter lb. per box maybe 5 times a year !-- So knowing that I can do some math !-- The first goal was to supply ourselves--We there !-- ( knock on my head) -- After that I can just clone the system and double up and then again if nessesary !

View attachment 20161005_132830.jpg

I be putting in a 20 box rotation in the spare room !-- Harvest groups of 5 every 2 weeks ?

good morning ofc. still trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. 1 of NCH's buddies suggested I buy a Jorge Cervantes beginners book on how to grow. not sure if he was just trying to help or it was meant as an insult. needless to say, I'm not a happy camper.

I doubt you need a "beginners" book on growing weed-- think you got that! The longer you grow, the better you'll get & as time goes on you will become more established in the industry. I think Kraven said it best-- it's all about the money/business.

Is it obvious that I'm setting up for a little larger grow ?---Shush !--Don't tell no body !--I haven't done a plant count but I may be over the legal plant limit !

Morning O.F.C. !--Ugh !
Not so much bright eyed and bushy tailed but I'm up just chased down a dose of caps and working on my pipe !--
Giggy --Dog --Go got'm !-- U got to do what U got to do !-- Giggy did U get that new grow shed together yet ?
no keef, i have to build the whole shop then the new room, but it is underway.

urgggghhhhh! arrived home today to find a couple moldy buds on my outdoor girl. supposed to be dry for the next 3 days so i am hoping that it is only the 2 that are moldy. i got greedy. should have chopped last week...
i lost a mazar and a night shade to mold/bud rot, the plants were on the smaller side but lost the whole plant on both. i still have a northern lights but it looks like a nov. crop on it.

D.D. tells me last night after I went to bed she heard a noise and looked out the window !-- Red and Blue strobes !-- She said she thought --We're so busted !-- Turned out to be an ambulance !-- If I would have looked out the window and saw lights I would probably dirty my pants !

sorry gig. that sucks. good luck with the northern lights though. i am seeing a few amber trichs on the super buckeye i have so she is getting done friday i fink...

Kraven a couple of those spaghetti models have that storm looping back and coming across Florida into the Gulf! ---I ain't liking it !--- I got my eye on it !--

Yea 5pm model has the Gulf Coast under a TS warning now and HW through the center of the state....I'm now under a TS warning.....

Looks like I'm gonna get caught in another shaker and she is gonna be a slow mover ;)

Yea, hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. One or two more and I wont have any trees close to me anymore, so then it's just a lack of power....I just don't need any more damage. :)

We were just talking about an alternative power source this morning !-- Kinda hammers the need home !--

On my way home from a sales meeting I run into NCH's nephew at a stop light. He started making Lemon Tree rosin tech shatter. They now have a new rule at the shop.... no dabs during working hours. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back