Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, giggy a good coat of flat white would be better than the mylar. Flat white just reflects more light, and with no wrinkles it's guaranteed not to create hot spots. Just my 0.02. Hope everyone has a good day, was 27 when i got up again....hoping to see the 60's today and the 70's tomorrow.
i know but i don't paint inside my shed. it was too damn cold to work on it outside and i'm not taking it back outside. i left the other two the factory semi gloss but this one has a couple holes that need to be covered.
Very interesting. Not sure its true,,but worth checking out.

good morning all, just told mr rb about the light. kinda anticlimactic... anyway maybe we can put it up today.. although we got another foot of snow yesterday. I am not going to my trainers as the local college is closed and the never ever close... more snow expected.. I am only a little bit stir crazy, more to come.

G13, i had some guy that has had one grow tell me that about those seeds. I told him he was nuts...
hopper and rose the first time i saw it it was posted as a joke on rollitup, and believe it or not some folks believe it. it's the luck of the draw. couple years back i planted 25 plants, 21 females. most of the time i get a bunch of males and just a few females. usually if i need a male i get none and if i don't i get a bunch of them.

Meryl Streep moved me. And I'm a hard man to move. Just sayin'.:vap-Bong_smoker:

how many squirrels does it take t make an outfit? lmao
don't know, how skimpy should the outfit be?? i have seen squirrel hide brassier cups, lol kountry right there.
i might make me a fur lined pouch to put my jewels in when our three weeks of winter hits.

I'm done growing outside but if I didn't want anyone or anything around ? -- I can make -BOOM !--So many ways ! -- I don't do that anymore !-- I'd rather just take your pic of U and one of your license plate if U been some place U shouldn't have been --doing something U shouldn't have done !-- We'll settle up later !

Giggy, is that a real thing? those seeds? I have had all boys and all girls. only once on each. Which was a good thing when i wanted to breed Medicine woman... Seems if that seed was a real deal we would have heard about it a hundred years ago or at least in the 60s.

Nick -- I'm gonna take a pass on this one !

Hey Rose --See how good I can be ? -- I didn't say nothing --today !-
I don't see up close that good anyore so even if that seed thing is true it wouldn't help me any !

I'm thinking a mod has considered my post. I did not mean to offend.

Yeah St Nick,, i was very moved,,lol. I took the pic down,,my bad.
Im used to hearing actors whine,,they do it for a living.

Giggy, is that a real thing? those seeds? I have had all boys and all girls. only once on each. Which was a good thing when i wanted to breed Medicine woman... Seems if that seed was a real deal we would have heard about it a hundred years ago or at least in the 60s.

I have heard that on more then one occasion. Tried it once and it seemed to be somewhat reliable but truth was I had 8seeds, planted all 8. Marked the containers the roundest ones went into and it seemed they were mostly female. It was a few years ago though and I was high.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nick it was just a reference to the movie awards !-- How could that be offensive to anyone long as we don't start talking about it !-- I'm gonna just leave it alone ! --
I think I got some farming I should go do !

Meryl Streep moved me. And I'm a hard man to move. Just sayin'.:vap-Bong_smoker:

That makes me happy St Nick. Me too. Thanks for telling us that.

I m sorry St nick, I meant to copy what you said and I instead edited it.. I do apologize.
They shouldn't give me the opportunity to edit other peoples post. I am sorry.

I found what she said amazing.

Hopper U should know by now that didn't offend me !-

- U know we all come from different places -- Different backgrounds -- be in different situations ? -- There ain't ever gonna be a one size fits all thing !-- It encourages me to see that even with those differences and tensions about "other stuff" we do really try to get along! -- That says a lot !--

If a fierce religious debate broke out ? -- Hopper and I don't agree on everything but we'd be tag teaming on that till we probably got kick out !

So if I start off on a forbidden path ? -- Reel me back in !-- I can be outspoken -U know ?

Not to worry,,you got plenty help. Im the one outnumbered. Lol

She is an Actress. Her life is pretending to be someone or something else. Thats funny. She moves ppl all the time. :smoke1: thats what they get paid to do. Good job. Lol

She moved me to change the channel.:cry:

thanks hopper, good info there, i should have thought about mother earth news already.

She is an Actress. Her life is pretending to be someone or something else. Thats funny. She moves ppl all the time. :smoke1: thats what they get paid to do. Good job. Lol

She moved me to change the channel.:cry:

it's like they think what they've got to say is so important......... and they think people are gonna still go see them.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back