Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper I'm having Chicharrones for breakfast !-- Don't tell anyone what they are till I get another bag !-- I got the munchies -Weed do that !-- I guess U can tell the caps got me twisted !- Love me some pork skins !

Hey Rose !-- I'm bummed out !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin today !

Where's Bud ? -- I found him a way to come south !-- They call it the UFO Houseboat !-- U should look it up !-- I be wanting one too !

I will check that out right away buddy glad to hear you guys are all off to an excellent start this morning

DD has to leave already? Shoot. Did you guys fall over on your scooter?

Snow is forcast...we want to leave tomorrow for our little vaca. If the pass is closed we won't be going.... Got the cutest little place we rented, it is called a tiny house..

Ness, thinking about you honey, i hope your surgery went well. big hugs.

Guess what? I got little white flowers in my bathroom with no thrip... I am a happy girl.

PS, WH, i am sorry you have to leave your girls in tears. That makes me sad.. All us girls love you and hate it when you leave..

St Nick, glad you got them.

When it gets frozen Bud they bring U to surgery !-- Not to cut on U !-- We give the patient a drug called Ketamine which produces what they call disassociative anesthesia !-- Makes it where the lights are on but nobody is home !-- Then we move that arm thru the natural range of motion !-- There are sounds that the shoulder makes that is worse than fingernails on a chalkboard -- Not the sound but like it but it makes U feel like that !-- When that ketamine wear off that pain make a hero cry !

Keef that Ufo is pretty amazing man I would love to have one one day when the kids move out maybe I'll sell the house and buy one of those

Yes to both Rose !-- She got to go back to Austin soon and yes we fall over in the sand on the scooter !-- Bike wasn't hurt and neither were we !-- I drove off into some fluffy sand coming back and the scooter stopped and fell over !-- Happened really fast but we were lit up !-- Got to remember to stay out the fluffy sand ! -- She loading up one of those cartridges and traveling clean for a change !-- I believe she got enough flowers up there to keep her comfortable for ... more than a day ! -- She hauling back a couple bottles of my Blueberry Blast !-- Time to start more !

Nick the Nurse gonna do U right !-- I got some in bloom I'll get a pic later !

Yo Bud that is pretty cool only thing missing was a grow dome or 4 ! -- Solar and wind power ? -- We get all Waterworld on them and stuff !

For sure Keef but with great minds like ours would be able to make something work real easy definitely always wanted something like that well time to light up a big fat one and get back to work on these lights these ones just are not doing it anymore pretty sure I need a little bit more room

44bf4c0b5c842246b7d448767478f094.jpg

Good Day OFC. Got the Hippie's Dawg drying. And, looking forward in trying another taste of w***. Rose thank you, but I do not have my knee done until the 13th of March. Everything is AOK at the home stead. TJ is coming home today from FL. Can't wait to see him.

Hey Ness !- Glad all's well !-- Get that knee fixed U got pharming to do !

Nick did U squish that yourself !-- I see the shiny bits on top !-- Some body bout to get lit up !

See those 2 gallons of red stuff ? -- Took me 10 gallons of strong Strawberry Wine to make it !-- I'm not really sure what to do with it !-- It is VERY potent and I been sweetening it slowly but she got such a bite !
That bottle marked Apple -- 2 --36 ounce jars of Mott's Applesauce with cinnamon! -- Taste nice but I've having trouble clearing it up !-- U don't need to know bout those other buckets !

View attachment 20170226_132133.jpg

I tried it thier way Nick -- letting it settle the siphoning off everything but the sediment -- I guess I get one of them big shiner's funnels and a bag of cotton balls and just see !-- I think it was the Applesauce -- Next time I just use some Apple juice concentrate !-- Ain't my first rodeo but I had to know about Applesauce !
I'm make some more Coconut Brandy soon but mistakes are costly !-- Can't have ANY oil in the coconut juice so I used coconut water! -- It's such a delicate flavor to get right !-- U don't want to over power the flavor with an alcohol bite like I did with that Strawberry -- I'm cut it with Strawberry nectar or juice !-- Nasty as it is now ? -- I'm make it taste so fine !-- I might have to step on that stuff hard with some juice to cut the alcohol !-- Whew! -- I did not just taste it !-- U know the chicken dance ? -- Little sip of this and you'll do the chicken dance !-- Then stomp 3 times with your right foot while U make the nasty face !-- I can fix it !-- Maybe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back