Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning potheads,,,Weedhopper is packing to head home after work. Yehaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh,,,and my house is mine again. Well mine and my two girls. :smoke1:

good st patty's to you all.

Wh yay that you are going home to a more peace filled home..

Yd, good your stash has grown so. It has been a hard couple of weeks, i hear ya. My mom always said she had broad shoulders and could take anything we needed to tell her. she was tiny and so were her shoulders but she was strong. I am glad you are strong.

I don't like being one of the youngest kids in my family.. this is sucking.

The good news are my plants are looking better after lowering my light. Thanks to Kraven. We had sun yesterday and I pruned the apricot tree. Mr rb is going to do a little grow outdoors this summer.
Did i tell you I got a microscope for my birthday from mr rb? i love it.. going to watch what happens when i put a drop of 151 rum on a trichome. Stay tuned.

I think i will go back to bed now.. been up since 2... watching politics, that isn't very smart.

I'd like to have a microscope, i enjoyed using one in high school. Rose, my granmother was the youngest, it used to get her down.. she watched most people she knew grow old.. thats the only thing i don't like about getting older. i am watching the cornerstone's of my life grow old.

Morning O.F.C......Happy St.Patrick's day :48:
WH.....Enjoy......

Morning O.F.C. ! -- Waiting for the caps to help me move some !-- It's not just the youngest that feel that pain !-- I'm the oldest and in the last couple years I've had to bury 2 of the 3 younger brothers I grew up with ! -- Let's gets twisted ya'll I don't want to think !

I want someone to tell me about them cigars with shatter and stuff again !-- We might have to come up the O.F.C. version !-- Wish I had one right now !-- They might be pretty but I'd spark that Thang up !

Morning NE -- I'm working on a mind numbing epic buzz -- Jump on in !

Rose -- U try to trick me ? -- Use that forbidden word that starts with Politics -- I'm not falling for it !
Just gets me in trouble !-- Most know my take on the subject !-- Gonna be in high 70's and sunny at the beach !

I need to go check the grow -- The other night sometimes a box blew out a micro sprayer and the water was hitting the lid just right to cause a leak -- lost about a gallon and made a mess !-- I need to start going through the boxes as they become empty and put a better seal /gasket on them !-- Don't have that problem often but it is messy when it does !--
Rose I been looking for a male and I got 4 little Bubba's Momma and bet one is a boy ? -- Put Bubba's Daddy to work ?

Morning OFC. Tough night. COPD has been real bad. Pollen is thick here. Fresh blanket of pollen on my car every morning. Keef, those cigars burn way too long to finish 1 by yourself. NW, don't really do IG but checked out your stuff, cool.

Morning Umbra !--Just might take me awhile but I'd light it up and give it a shot !

I am amazed at the diversity in even seed from the same plant !-- This pic show the Purple Haze on the right and she shows strong Purple -- Her sister on the left is a thickier sturdier plant -- bigger producer !
I do like that green pheno even if the other is prettier !-- Not sure what to do !-- Trying to cut back on the bloodlines I got !--

View attachment 20170317_092944-1.jpg

based on my limited experience, Dabs, while great in and of themselves, biggest waste of weed I've come across. I can get high for a few days on the weed that makes enough dab to get high for one day. Maybe I'm wrong but I prefer the raw stuff.

Keef, i wish i had those purple hazes in my garden. You done good kid.

I hear ya st nick. Dabs are just a dab, and you and i can have the whole joint.

Nick as a pharmer U get to imbibe anyway U want !-- It is my understanding that most of the extracts are made from trim ! -- I'm still eating most of my trim as cannacaps ! - Extracts and caps just give a use for what use to be cast off weed !

Erin go brah, Ireland forever! The British made it a crime to speak Gaelic, it was punishable by death. It survived by the fisherman in the Hebrides Islands that continued to speak gaelic aboard their boats, or it would have been lost forever.

Keef, the green pheno isn't as sativa as that purple one..The green has more indica leaves, you think?

Good morning bud, umbra, and OF, I see you guys. Cane. happy st patties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back