Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go check the grow -- The other night sometimes a box blew out a micro sprayer and the water was hitting the lid just right to cause a leak -- lost about a gallon and made a mess !-- I need to start going through the boxes as they become empty and put a better seal /gasket on them !-- Don't have that problem often but it is messy when it does !--
Rose I been looking for a male and I got 4 little Bubba's Momma and bet one is a boy ? -- Put Bubba's Daddy to work ?

based on my limited experience, Dabs, while great in and of themselves, biggest waste of weed I've come across. I can get high for a few days on the weed that makes enough dab to get high for one day. Maybe I'm wrong but I prefer the raw stuff.

I will have to agree with you Nick although they are a tasty nice treat once in a while but definitely carry a heavy price

No Rose the green pheno does show broader squatter indica traits !-- That one gonna be a big producer and she stays !-- Might end up having to send U the purple girl but not yet !-- I got to run her a time or 2 and see what she got first !-- Ain't nothing wrong with the smoke !

I gots a question for some U guys -- I eat most my trim -- I know what Umbra and Rose do with thiers -- What da hell do U guys do with your trim ? -- Got to be a lot out there ? -- I seen the pics ! -- Be a lot of hash off in there ?-- and from that all sorts of goodies !

You got it Rose, Bud. Well cured bud has great flavor, 'specially through my vaporizer or a clean pipe. I carry doobs when I travel nowadays but pretty soon I'll have a flower friendly portable vape and that will probably be the end of the doobies. Dab just doesn't have the same enjoyment for me. I will admit I cough less with 'em though.

Concentrates made at my house with the same bud that goes in the pipe. Most of my trim goes to the people I support for free. The fan leaves and roots all go in the compost pile and the frosty trim goes to patient buddies of mine who can't support the garden.

They got companies out there that buy trim from pot farmers for cheap then extract it and market that high dollar dab oil ya'll talking about which is the same thing I want to put in e-cig cartridges !-- Why U think I just ask what U do with your trim ?-- Trimmed dry pretty flowers are worth more than the amount of extracted oil from them would be worth ! -- I might be wrong but I figure about 20% less --maybe 25 % !
Trimmed but also comes with some added expenses -- The Time or cost of trimming --drying and hope the wholesaler is in a good mood and gives U a good price !-- Maybe I just grow 25% more and make oil to put in cartridges !-- "Liquid Weed "oil -- That would be half strength "dab oil "- in an e-cig cartridges !-- Buy my math it should be better that the parent weed noticeably so ! -- My math also say the math that said flowers are worth more than the value of the oil extracted from them is wrong !-- I found a work around !
Grown processed and wholesaled in retail packaging !--

I know we got different kinds of pharmers here !-- Some grow just for themselves !--Others grow for themselves and give lots away helping others -- Some's wanting to make a living at it !-- I want to get D.D. out nursing and this be my last ace !-- I like to grow and I want to turn that hobby into a profession !-- I got no apologies for that !--

Ok so I made an infused chocolate cheese cake and I have been comatose for going on my third day now.....sure do love it. I had a friend set me hip to adding sunflower lectin....it sure did kick it up, like WAY up a notch. 5ml for every 240ml (cup). Now got to go figure the science out behind the addition of the lectin and how much more potent infused edibles become.

Yeah, I'm the biggest fool around. I'm in a state that is archaic in its attitude towards weed. I could make a fortune if I sold my stuff but I just charge a very few people just enough to cover their portion of my costs. If I go to jail it won't be for trying to get rich.

Nick --Texas ain't to hip on pot pharmers either !-- From what I hear if U get caught U get a complementary beat down for "resisting arrest " ! -- I got some jars put up but I haven't moved any !-- Things seem to be changing with some cities like Austin and Houston saying they will not prosecute for small amounts --U get a ticket !-- Yes --U dam straight I got feelers out in both places looking for a wholesaler / distributor -- Cause I can kick it up a notch within a few months ! -- They gonna only give a ticket for small amount then how safe is it to be traveling with one Keef's Liquid Weed Carts ?--

I was not expecting quite the result I got. I fosure can use way less hash next time fosure. I'm not complaining....just snacking, napping and watching scoobie doo.....It's like a mini vacation. Weekend here so gonna get busy...plus cold snap over now so summer will arrive this weekend.

Truth be known -- I'm kinda partial to flowers my self but outside the home a cart might be the ticket !
I smoke flowers if I want !-- Fine flowers!

I be checking that out Kraven !-- It's not the same way oil help transport THC from the stomach to the blood stream ? -- Hook a brother up with some 411 when U figure it out ?

All I can say is thet i put 5 mg into the mix and it seems to make the hash 2x to 3x more potent....seems to hit harder and faster after you ingest. First attempt, ate a slice of cheese cake, 45 minutes later took a 4 hr nap and was sorta "ghost" stoned the rest of the day. Now just smaller slices more often and a few less naps ;)

Thanks Kraven !--It might work in my caps ?-- but still chase it with coconut oil ?

U know I'm a sick individual ? -- Kraven wonder if lecithin vaporizes at about the same temp as THC ?

You know there's something I don't get is the fact that the original chemo was such a great strain how could it be so hard to find you think when something is that good people would keep it around but no apparently no one seems to have this amazing strain how is this possible I can locate so many other plants but for some reason cannot find the original UBC chemo I sure hope Billy's comes close only time will tell Keef i'm supposed to pick up the the pink an OG and Bubba that are all Billy's cut on Sunday hopefully it works out this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back