Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, both me and the wifey think she is pretty. Married not blind and not a jealous bone in either of our bodies....both know where the food is, but still fun to run to the fence and bark every once and awhile. ;)

Hope everyone is well, I admire a strong woman. Period.

Yep Everyone needs a good run to the fence and Bark. Keep things interesting. Strong Women. Yeah I got one to. About 1/2 Native American. She is my soul.
With that off to be with my Wifey.

I agree about strong women with one reservation !-- Strong women should not be comfortable with firearms ! --
Another thing !-- I am offended ! - I am not 66 yet !-- Don't rush me !- Second !-- The liquor I make got about as much in common with wine as brick weed got to the finest shatter !--

I agree about strong women with one reservation !-- Strong women should not be comfortable with firearms ! --
Another thing !-- I am offended ! - I am not 66 yet !-- Don't rush me !- Second !-- The liquor I make got about as much in common with wine as brick weed got to the finest shatter !--
Calm Down Cuzz I just screwing with ya. My Stoned *** Should be in Bed.

About a week NE -- The yeast eat the sugar faster or slower depending on temperature! -- Grow room temp works for me !-- Yeast eat sugar -make alcohol and CO2 -- Free CO2 in grow room in my book !- Not like raising the CO2 ppms but it does add to what's there !-- I ferment until all sugar is gone -- Freezing it off concentrates the alcohol and any sugar left !--Gonna and should taste nasty right after concentrating !- Needs to sit in a bulk container (I use one gallon jugs ) -- for a couple weeks to develop the best flavor !
Water freezes alcohol don't !-- When U can't get anymore ice to form U at rocket fuel proof ! --U get what U need I walk U thru it !-- U don't have to use 5 gallon buckets I show U some options tomorrow!

44 years ago Richard Nixon was forced to resign or be impeached for so much less than political name has done !
Only question is will it be voluntarily or forced ! -- FBI criminal investigation can't be blown off as Fake News !-- Didn't discredit the intelligence community fast enough or stop the free press in time to take control !-- - He Be lucky to stay out jail !-- I just hope they put that slimy grey headed white racist Brietbart dude In jail ! -- Manafort gonna be the one turns states evidence for immunity was my bet ! -- U under FBI investigation people be afraid to return your calls not wanting to be caught up in it !

I came back to delete that post but when the leader of the Free World is under an FBI criminal investigation
that is not politics and it is not arguing !-- I just recognize this as a pivotal moment in history !-- For me I realized that justice wasn't nothing but a blind beech with a pair of scales when Ford pardoned Nixon !-- So he not going to jail his VP will pardon him !-- Not so sure about his boys Bevis and Butt-Head though !

Nixon demanded they fire the people investigating him !-- Trying to discredit the people investigating U and keep it out the news ain't something new !-- What did Nixon say ? -- Lies ! It's all lies !-- I am not a crook !--but he was !

I'm beat !-- I'm off to bed! --I let the Rolling Stones play /Sympathy for the Devil / on my way out !

Morning O.F.C. !-- I feel like the devil took a Dookie in my brain ! --
Ugh !--
Caps ? -pipe ? lighter ? coffee ?-pistol ?-- Anybody see my mind send it home-- I'm looking for it ! -- Was up early went back to bed ! --

NE asked about my fermenters and stuff !--

Pic 1---My Assorted fermenters !-- They all work fine -- I know this guy (named Nick)-- ferment in a igloo cooler !-- The idea is to keep outside air with possible contaminates and bad bugs !-- I just found the buckets easier to work with !

Pic 2 -- The lid for the bucket on the left doesn't seal air tight so my airlocks don't work but the yeast don't know that! -- Bucket on the right with the pack of yeast I use has an air tight rubber seal with tabs to hold it down -- This is my favorite !--

Pic 3 -- U can dry and smoke weed almost right away but if U age it the essence develops better -- Same with liquor !-- Needs to sit in a bottle or something a couple weeks to really develop properly !
U want to do this I walk U thru it !

View attachment 20170322_092104-1.jpg

View attachment 20170322_092147.jpg

View attachment 20170321_173549-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back