Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese maple. Been feeding it runoff nutes I've never seen it look this good.

Nice pup hopper. I keep forgetting this apple phone only posts one picture per post.

AWWW WH, that is a beautiful puppy. He will bring you joy and craziness. He is so nice looking. what's his name? I am so glad you did that. Good for you!

His name is Charlie. I look in his eyes and see my Buster Brown,,,,my last Min Schnauzer of 13 trs. Love these dogs. Schnauzers are awesome dogs.

I want to tell on Geena Santa !-- That sneaky bastid brought me some seed when I wasn't looking !-- U know I'm gonna plant some ?

I know people who were raided by the police for a Japanese maple tree. They sliced all their furniture and broke everything they could.

Morning ofc
Wake and bake, WH your wife's pup is to cute. My neighbor has one that visits us weekly.
Keef those look Hugh for you. Can not wait to see them in a couple weeks.
YD got me wanting another Dane, I miss mine.

I know people who were raided by the police for a Japanese maple tree. They sliced all their furniture and broke everything they could.

Goes to show you how stupid some of these moron cops are. Dont know the difference in weed and a maple.

Morning ofc. My mom has some kind of plants planted along the house. One day a deputy comes out to the house and can't keep his eyes off her plants. She looks at him and says no there not weed there christmas cactus, but they ain't no cactus but they do bloom at christmas time.

I'm up. Time to smoke weed and tend. Have three to harvest, then i will clean the cabinet and flip the next set. All in a day's work for the amateur pot farmer.

Morning O.F.C. !-- It's one of those mornings I keep bumping into stuff and just generally confused !-- I'm need some weed !

I was lucky to survive morphine withdrawals ! --

Giggy --- Lights away !-- U need a tracking number ? --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back