Willie Nelson’s Marijuana Strain ‘Willie’s Reserve’ Could Go On Sale In September

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From theweedblog.com

Willie Nelson’s Marijuana Strain ‘Willie’s Reserve’ Could Go On Sale In September

Posted by Johnny Green at 7:30 AM on July 22, 2015

(via bornrich.com)

Back in the Spring world famous musician Willie Nelson announced that he would be coming out with his own strain of marijuana, called Willie’s Reserve. Almost instantly mainstream media ate up the story. After all, it’s a logical business move considering how synonymous Willie Nelson is with marijuana. It sounds like the first harvests are coming in the near future, and Willie’s Reserve marijuana strain could be on store shelves as early as September. Per Marijuana Business Daily:
In just two months, Colorado recreational shops may have some serious star power to contend with.

Country music legend Willie Nelson is planning on having his own personal strain, dubbed Willie’s Reserve, available in his own line of shops – and his plans might come to fruition as soon as September.

Nelson told Texas TV station KSAT that he’s hoping the strain will be ready by then. The singer, who first announced his new business plans in March, originally said he expected to be getting into the Colorado cannabis industry next year but apparently has moved up his timeline.
As I stated when the announcement first came out about the strain, I hope that it’s more than just hype. I hope that it’s actually a very quality marijuana strain instead of some generic strain that’s been around forever that was just given a new high profile name. Attaching Willie Nelson’s name to a strain is a good marketing move, but if the strain doesn’t live up to the expectations of avid marijuana consumers, it could be a bust. Below is more information about Willie’s Reserve, via Willie Nelson’s website:
“I am looking forward to working with the best growers in Colorado and Washington to make sure our product is the best on the market,” stated Willie Nelson.

Collaboration is at the center of plans for Willie’s Reserve. Willie has been an outspoken supporter of the front line efforts of store owners, growers, and citizens who have been pioneers and advocates of cannabis policy improvements. The company will work with businesses that are making smart and sustainable choices for the environment, have demonstrated leadership in their markets, and are committed to encouraging safe, legal use.

Seeing the power of legalization, regulation and taxation to impact how Americans view cannabis is a life’s work realized for Willie. As many have noted, his involvement is no surprise, and in the end, it’s no surprise that Willie’s Reserve will reflect his life.

http://www.theweedblog.com/willie-n...illies-reserve-could-go-on-sale-in-september/

Latest posts

Back