First Grow Journal (Autos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice and tight there sweet. Looking good

Thanks yd. I keep forgetting to rotate ! But it takes so long to do over

Bubble kush. A little more sensitive to the nutes as ya can see but her sisters are sucking it up and have no complaints . Gonna do microbes tomoro for all them plus a little bio root juice .

View attachment image.jpg

Looking good Sweet !-- We all have to adapt to the circumstances were forced to grow in !-- I had a heat problem because of tight space with CFLs -- Got Mars Hydro 300s LEDs -- Got "Dog Pecker Knats"-- got rid of soil -- bought aero cloner -- liked it -- built my own solving problems as they occured -- I use botonicare nutes !-- Now I run a SOG rotation -- I got 4 sq. meters of bloom and about 1- 11/2 sq. meters of veg. I send a group of clones to bloom every two weeks -- I have a 60 day Widow so a group comes out every two weeks !-- Smoking and Cannacaps -- I need little over half pound a month !-- just now starting to grow enough ! Later Cuz Luck with the grow !

I hope these look as good as the cheese and diesel when they're full of budly goodness. Good luck dude. Are you still vegging them under hps? Hps is fine for veg as long as the temps are under control. But I would get a t5 rig for propagation.

I am interested in how things turn out with the auto seeds, i have feminized seeds but I may try the auto next, you just keep lights at 18-6 the whole time or what do you keep them at?

Used to be 18/6 last four I've harvested at 24/0 because my timer broke and I never replaced it.

Is there any benefit to keeping it 24, I would think less light time would be better for the electric bill, I was thinking 14-10 or 16/8 I hadnt even considered 24. Was the final product any better worst or indifferent?

Latest posts

Back