Light Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy all my bulbs from 1000bulbs.com . I would rather use cheaper bulbs and change them a little more often.

Light exists along a relatively narrow bandwidth of the electromagnetic spectrum, and the region of visible light is more narrow still. Yet, within that realm are an almost infinite array of hues that quite literally give color to the entire world of human experience. Light, of course, is more than color: it is energy, which travels at incredible speeds throughout the universe. From prehistoric times, humans harnessed light's power through fire, and later, through the invention of illumination devices such as candles and gas lamps

Do they at least last a year?
Anyone else`s experience with the cheaper bulbs from 1000bulbs .com?
Plants grow good?
I`m looking at these 4 footers
hxxps://www.1000bulbs.com/product/152904/GE-46763.html $3.09 ea
hxxps://www.1000bulbs.com/product/100544/EIKO-F54T5HO865.html $2.70 ea

This is a wonderful information for newbies like me.

hello all,
I think this is my first post here. I am interested in using LED lights in a small area to grow only a couple of plants, not being a seller or a heavy user. I'm classified as an A-1 Noob at this, so have a little mercy on me, and give me a good steer, as I intend to keep a small grow situation. :)
thank you,
Flyby out

When I used to run HID lighting I would always buy the cheap HPS bulbs from 1000bulbs.com and just replace them a little more often. I couldn't see spending 50 to 100 dollars on an HPS bulb. That being said, switching to LED was the best thing I ever did.

When I used to run HID lighting I would always buy the cheap HPS bulbs from 1000bulbs.com and just replace them a little more often. I couldn't see spending 50 to 100 dollars on an HPS bulb. That being said, switching to LED was the best thing I ever did.

Led light is very affordable now as more and more led brand in the market

So what type of light does this measure and what should my target number be for veg/flower?
20200904_223016.jpg

I think Hammy is on here. Maybe he can help. I've never used one of those.

Latest posts

Back