Weed Coffee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alrighty

thank you mucho clever.
I'm gonna go get some mexican foood : )

hit me up on AIM if you'd like to chat when I get back
AIM- KENZILLAAA

I actually gave brewing a cup of joe with some sensi this morning. I took some finely ground weed and tossed it into the bottom of my coffee cup with another small bud in the middle. Drizzled a little vanilla coffee syrup on top of it for fear of it burning while dry (Da Vinci is the way to go Torini also good). Then tossed it in the microwave. The idea being to heat it enough to release the THC oil. I gave it 40 seconds, flipped the bud, 40 more seconds. Grabbed the bud from my coffee cup and into my espresso machine it went. I suspect this will work better for espresso. High pressure/high heat made with the intention of squeezing every last bit of flavor out of whatever is put into it. I was smoking too so i can't yet attest to the potency of the THC absorbtion, but i will try again and focus on potency.

What i can tell you is it was quite tasty! I always thought the flavors of coffee and marijuana complimented each other (and tend to prefer my vape with a nice cup of coffee). But this was a whole other level.

Wish i grew my own. I'm thinking of always washing weed like fresh vegetable before ingesting. This stuff went a long ways to get to me.

I'll post some recipe's today that could work for you , if you like your coffee black or with milk or cream.

anyone ever do reclaim coffee?
A friend put me onto this. Just stirring it hot coffee is quite effective.

Ivory try this out it takes a little time, but woth it if you have never tried it.

Ingredients:
1 cup light cream
1 gram cannabis
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
In a saucepan over medium-low heat, bring the light cream to almost a boil. Turn off the heat and add the finely ground cannabis and vanilla. Mix in well with a wooden spoon. Cover, and let cool for 1 to 2 hours. Strain the cream with some cheesecloth, and add to your morning coffee:cool:.

Fascinating... can you do anything with the vape leftovers? Someone here puts it in pills and sez he gets off.... seems to me like the stuff might brew a nasty cup of coffee

I dont vape anymore, ,,but i never re_used that nasty crap when i did vape. Some do though.

I use infused sugar cubes in my coffee. They add a slight floral flavor to the coffee but it's not a bad taste. They would probably be fantastic in tea.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back