Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffin Afatty

Reaction score
:ciao: MP Folks in USA :ciao:

I am not suggesting which party to vote for, about 1/2 of You folks is probably gonna pick the wrong 1 :rofl:

but Michiganders, even you trolls might recall the Medical Marijuana law is UP for a vote today, sooooooo, PLEEEEEEAse make an effort to get out and cast your ballot :aok:

BTW, is any other state voting on a MMJ issue today????

the Canna-bus is rolling up to my place any minute. we have some 20 folks, that are getting on the bus this morning. hoping for more. the 'numbers' are in our favor PA. i will be giving a speech on medicinal mj in my back yard to our supporters in about 30 minutes. pick up some others on your way brother...bb...

personally i beleive alot more then 50% of voters make the wrong choice puffin know why cause people let their family, freinds, race, sex, etc make the choice for them. Get informed before you vote thats all i got to say.
I voted, peace and goodluck to what ever candidate wins.

It is MADNESS on the streets where I live. I am so sick of hearing about Prop this and Measure that...People protesting...yelling...FIGHTING.

...what a mess.

In California we got Prop 5 going on which includes: expanding drug treatment in California, Prop. 5 would also reduce minor marijuana possession penalties from a misdemeanor (punishable by a $100 criminal fine with a criminal record) to a non-criminal infraction (punishable by a $100 civil fine with no criminal record).

cast your ballot,pick your name
is it right in this game
neither pick is right for me
but I will be watching on my tv
can't decide who to trust
the strong man with a questionable past
or the Maverick, how long can he last
it comes down to the wire
who will win
the world will be watching
it is sink or swim

We also have Prop 2 which is an initiative to make it mandatory for ALL farm raised animals to be able to stand, move and live a less stressful existance before being used for human consumption.

...yet Prop 8 which pertains to gay marrige rights is the only proposition that really gets any attention.

like I said...this for me cannot be over fast enough. I HATE election season. Everyone has their opinions on the front of their shirts and they are gonna tell you what they think no matter if you want to hear it.

...or is it just us californians?

I got to get out and vote today, first time I didn't have to do an absentee ballot, I was pumped.
I was slightly bummed out though when I looked over and saw a guy flip a coin at his machine. I wanted to tell him to go home if thats the way he was gonna decide the fate of the country. Then again maybe I dont want a guy like that THINKING in order to vote, he might figure out how to really mire things up.

Anyways, Cheers to all of you who voted without coin tosses!!!

hey michiganders i voted today & obviously yes on 1. expected to wait forever in line but i must of timed it right, in & out 10 min. however i had no problem understanding wording of prop 1. there are various people out there who arent voting yes cause of the wording of family members of mmj patients and caretakers are exempt from laws also. thinking that they can also smoke legally. these people irritate me. no wait what really irritates me is how there was hardly any advertisement on it. i saw 1 ten second ad & couldnt tell you what it was about. people need 2b better informed, not swayed. sorry bout the rant , but i know you guys understand. oh yeah go blue & not u of m ;)

We also have Prop 2 which is an initiative to make it mandatory for ALL farm raised animals to be able to stand, move and live a less stressful existance before being used for human consumption.

This issue is kinda dumb. if you payed attention back in '96 this issue already passed. infact it has been admited that alot of the footage they used in their commercial was taken before '95.
Alot of people are cofused by this because we all probably want whats best for animals but some people like the president of peta takes things to far. i mean this is a lady who sais it is wrong to have a cat or dog as a house pet.

This stemed from the president of peta taking a tour of a dairy farm and didnt like the fact that the cows where coraled to milk. Anyone who has any knowledge of farms and cows knows that a cow dosent walk around when they are being milked, and milk giving cows almost enjoy being milked because if they arent millked for a day or two they end up in pain because they are carrying to much milk in their utters.

Dont get me wrong i am all about animal rights but the fact is that for the most part animals that will be consumed have a rather good life till the day they are killed.

well puffin i know its still too soon to say for sure, but as of now prop 1 65% yes :smoke1: :dancing: :smoke1: :dancing: :guitar: :headbang2: :lama: wish i could spark one, but couple more weeks then i will.

what you mean MJ is gonna be legal in some states.

Probably wont in my state im sure, too many god lovers
and commercials on TV saying "you know a bad idea when you
see one, stay above the influence, Say no to marijuana".

Im like..... You *** wipes need to take a J break.

Latest posts

Back