Price of Hash for you???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the hash making countries make it using the "beat it against the screens" method. It literally knocks the ripe trikes off the buds and that is collected and pressed. It's not rocket science and never has been.

The quality of hash is dependant on two things:

1. The quality of the plants it's made from.

The bunk weed that most of the farmers in the 3rd world countries have, makes poor hash. That's the junk you see. The 10th-20th generation farmers that have high graded their weed into serious stuff make the sticky, quality hash.

2. How much other crap the process manager puts in it.

In my tour of a place in Thailand that produced tons of hash, I witnessed them throwing big double handfuls of dried leaf into the mix after screening to bulk it out. Since my host had some very intense people with guns all over the place, I watched and kept my mouth shut as I was advised to before going there. He told me I was the only Westerner to ever set foot in his facility. He said his family had this same place for more than 30 generations at that point, and that was almost 50 years ago. I'll bet it still there doing exactly the same thing. He gave me a "Fruit basket" when I was leaving. It had a bunch of local fruit from the jungle, some cheeses, some breads and about a kilo of hash in it. Nice present. His son and I worked together for quite awhile in the Not-So-Good-Days.

If you buy some bubble bags and make your own from your own home grown, world class weed, it'll be world class quality hash. How could it not be?

Again, this is NOT rocket science.

The bubblebags use ice to knock the trikes off the bud instead of screens. The ice helps firm the trikes so that they break away from the plant better.

If you mixed ALL of the hash from each bag together, you'd have exactly the same hash that is made by some villager in Turkey in his one room shack with a dirt floor and $20 a year to live from.

Cure it properly for about 3 months and you would have the best of the best. Hash also needs to rest and cure.

I make and use hash-oil. It's easier to use in recipes and smokes well too.

I'm with Astro--last I bought went for 6 bucks a gram. It was govt. stamped Lebanese and would put your axe up around your shoulders for you. Okay, you got me--that was in the 70's.

skallie said:
hash in amsterdam last year was 40 euros per grm on average
skallie
Wow! You must be going to the wrong places. I was there in Feb and paid 12
Euros for one & a half grams of super-pollum. The Afghani (which I'm real partial to) was 12 Euros for three grams :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back