Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
Into The Cold In Green Bags Can They Be Saved Im Outside Boston Its Cold Anyone

depends how long they were out...
could at least try to save them.. see what happens?

You should be able to save them as long as the root ball is not destroyed and the main stem is not broken to bad. just get them inside uder the lights asap.

You can try. Fa$tCa$h pulled one out of the snow last month and I think it made it. Try.

It's certainly worth a try. If they seem to messed up you could always try to take cuttings from them to clone with. Just a thought. Good luck!

what kind of piece of crap would do that?

You should leave his tail.

Get em inside and bandage em up. Get em under the lights. They will live.

Uhhh My heart goes out to ya sweety! Hurt me,.. Do Not Touch my Babies! Awww! Well are ya gettin them in the light and warmin up those containers,.. slowly but easily get those roots warm,... Stop by Chefs Church and do a prayer request! Dang it! That's like slappin your puppy!

He'd b homeless real quick in my house...lol.

I had to pull a bunch of plants one time because an old girlfriend came home drunk wanting to fight...screaming, and breaking stuff. I knew the neighbors would call the cops thinking we were killing each other....it sucked to have to do, but better than getting busted for cultivateing!

I feel for ya! Good luck with reviving them!

:aok:

Hope today goes better for you. And worse for him.

sorry to hear about the crappy situation, i hope things work out for you. do you have any pics of the poor old girls? i would say that if there is green there is a chance, and as already stated if you can clone anything maybe to do that as well and grow them out. they are super tough and if they are not dead yet you might be able to save them. good luck.

i am only a little ways up from you across the border in canada so i know what you mean by cold too, brrrrrr.... poor girls, rotten bf. i hope you kicked him out into the cold for such a thing.

Bad BF! Yes, I hope that you can recuperate them. I'd surely give it a try. Man! that pisses me off just thinking about it.

LF, did the cops come that night? I hope so, considering you had to yank all your plants.

Alistair Young said:
Bad BF! Yes, I hope that you can recuperate them. I'd surely give it a try. Man! that pisses me off just thinking about it.

LF, did the cops come that night? I hope so, considering you had to yank all your plants.

Yeah, and several times after. I finally got smart enough to get rid of her and keep the plants.

Green Mojo to help them warm up and grow.

I hope he premature ejectulate the rest of his days

:mad: why did your bf throw them out? cuz you love them so much? thats VERY cruel

Bring those babies in and thorw his *** out in the cold.
Either way I'd be carefull, how far is he gonna go next time?

Jus, Something to think about

Best Wishes and Better times
"P"

I'm glad you have them warming up and getting light. The green bags are better than regular trash bags so that's a plus. I'm concerned about him narc'ing you out to cops. If the grow isn't within limits your allowed in your state, you might consider a safe spot for them. Best of luck, read about the little seed that could (2dog) and green mojoto your plants.

BBB...good riddance to him! Next time you need to get a nice laid-back guy who smokes and grows...I hear there is many eligible bachelores on this site wink wink..LMAO...:hubba: :D ;) :p :eek: :) :giggle: :48:

Latest posts

Back