Flower room 2(Gdp + gdp x blackberry test grow)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkey

Reaction score
Monkeys testing a cross krowmobe made.i also have gdp but the one im looking forward to is the cross.the blackberry has brought the purple out more than the original gdp..I was sent 15 seeds from Cali and i grew them up and they where ready to flower but at the time i didnt have room so i took a clone of each and got a mate to flower them.Well here is some pics of the cross at day 21.Mine go in to flower today.In flower room 2 there all soil.12 mixed gdp and gdpXbb and 1 subcools jack the ripper.This is going to be fun.The room is 16m2 and i have a 600watt air cooler super nova with a 6inch rvk and carbon filter attached to it.I also have 4inch rvk for air in..The room is running at 75f which is perfect for air in and out.co2 u want it at 86f..So il keep this thread updated every week.:D ;)

date 11.jpg

date 11.09 005.jpg

date 11.09 034.jpg

date 11.09 035.jpg

gdpxbb 001.jpg

gdpxbb 004.jpg

gdpxbb 005.jpg

gdpxbb 006.jpg

gdpxbb 011.jpg

gdpxbb 012.jpg

Damn you are a very busy Monkey at that. Wow man what a cross. Love the colors that little lady has and it's only gonna get better. Man i bet she is gonna be some fine ass smoke when it comes time. How does she smell right now? Great pics Monkey.

This is the best smelling weed EVER!!

Latest posts

Back