pax users I need begginers tips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goats_head_soup

been around the corner
Reaction score
Hey I just got one. I have only used a volcano a few timrs in over 20 years of combustion. I having a bit of difficulty with the basics and need tips for best use.
Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond

Whatcha wanna know? Had one since they came out and use it almost exclusively.

I find if I tamp mine down to a firm but not solid pack it hits the best. It requires a "stir" and re-tamp to use all the herb this way but the hits are worth it. (IMO)
(you defiantly need to grind-up buds)

I use medium heat almost exclusively

room (air) temperature seems to effect it more than I would have thought... hitting it while standing outside in 50F weather is different than hitting it in a 75F room

off the top of my head, that's all I can think of (remember) :p

oh-ya...
turn it sideways and roll it 3 times to enter "party mode" roll it 3 time again and its some other mode, and I think there is a 3rd... All I've figured out on these modes is: the LED changes color and blinks and it wont go into "battery save" (warm) as fast.
turn it off and back on to go back to normal mode

Thanks.
Right now all I have is some lower branch bud. I'm @ 7 weeks flower and snagged a few to hold me off a while. Does the pax work at all ifbud if a a little moist. Does it need to be fully dry or is ok. I can usually smoke some at about 4 days dry but the chem dog is freaking sticky. Anyway
How often should i clean the screen
Is a very slow draw give a better hit. Im a heavy hitter. Should i have to mix bowl around after a few.
t

Latest posts

Back